Chapter Twenty Eight

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

It seems that ___'s parents did not know anything about the case of their daughter. They did not ask nor question her which made her relieved. However, the dinner for that night was awkward with ___'s mum glaring at Kyuhyun for don't know how long.

"Sorry oppa. My mum... she's just...."

"Ani, it's ok. As what I told your dad, I will prove her that I suit you more."

___ felt lucky that she found Kyuhyun, a guy that she can trust though he betrayed her previously. She never felt so secure and loved before. She felt protected from him after the news were spread out.

"Umma!" complained ___ after Kyuhyun left the house. "Stop picking on him."

"I did not!"

"You did! You glared at him throughout the whole meal!"

"My daughter, when will you realised that Donghae is the one for you?"

"Umma! How many times do I have to repeat? Donghae is just a best friend of mine. We are not even together once."

"Did you give him a chance? I know he has feeling for you and I know you have too."

"Whatever umma."

___ walked off and headed back to her room. She laid on her bed, looking at the ceiling. She remembered those days that she spent with Donghae. Donghae was always there when she was down. At that point, she really thought that she starting to fall in love with him. But she had broke his heart in the end which she really don't wish to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me show you my room, you can sleep on my bed tonight." He tagged ___ to his bedroom. "But oppa, where are you going to sleep?" Donghae touched her cheek, "Sofa maybe?"

"Ani oppa! You sleep on your bed, I shall sleep on the sofa." Donghae giggled, "Silly. I am just joking. I will share bed with Eunhyuk tonight." ___ nodded and thanked Donghae. Donghae kissed her forehead and made her sat on the chair facing the mirror. "You can't sleep with this wet hair of yours." Donghae took his hair dryer and help to dry ___'s hair.

___ was just staring blankly at the mirror. "You are done." Donghae placed the hair dryer on the table. "Thank oppa." "You are welcome. Now, go and sleep." Donghae tagged ___ to the bed and was about to leave, but ___ hold his wrist. "Oppa..."

Donghae turned and looked at her. "I don't want to be alone today. Can you accompany me tonight?" "Alright, I will go after you fall asleep." Donghae sat at the chair next to the bed, "Oppa, can you sing a song for me?" Donghae smiled and started singing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae scooped a spoon of cookie and cream ice cream. "Say ahhh" He placed the spoon in front of Donghae. ___ opened and Donghae fed her. "It's nice too! But oppa, I want strawberry flavour~~" ___ whined but Donghae refused to give her, "It's my favourite flavour, so that will be a no to you."

___ pouted which Donghae find it cute, "Aigoo, you are so cute~" Donghae pinched her cheek which made her whined further, "Oppa!" Donghae giggled while taking a spoon of strawberry flavour and shoved to her, "Say ahhh." When ___ was about to take it to , Donghae took back and put it into his instead. "Ya oppa!" ___ slightly hit Donghae's arm.

"It's so fun to tease you." Donghae laughed while taking another spoon of strawberry flavour and shoved to her again. "I'm not going to fall for that again." ___ glared at Donghae which made Donghae chuckled. "You sure? I am going to change my mind soon if you don't eat this..."

___ looked at the smiling Donghae and opened , "Yum yum!! Oppa, I want strawberry flavour too!" ___ said while showing Donghae her empty cup. "I told you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter