Chapter Fourteen

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"Good job. Let us continue it tomorrow." said Dong Su as he left the room, leaving the teary ___ on the sofa. Indeed, Kyuhyun did not save her this time round and she had lost her ity to Dong Su. ___ slowly pick up her clothes and wore them back. She left the pub without reporting to anyone. She was walking blindly on the road alone with the messy hair of hers.

Kyuhyun was on his way to the pub to look for ___. As he was driving, he noticed a familiar figure on the roadside. He came to a stop and quickly ran towards her. "___!" He shouted but did not get any respond. He held onto her shoulder to make her turn, but she pushed away the hand and stepped back.

She's shivering and she was scared. "What happened?" asked Kyuhyun as he took a step forward but ___ took another step backward which made her fall onto the ground. Just when Kyuhyun's hand about to touch her, she started waving her hands madly in front. "Go away! go away!" she started crying and hugged her legs tightly.

Kyuhyun seems to know what had happened to her, "Did he...?" ___ cried louder after hearing his question. "AISH! THAT BASTARD!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted as he gripped his fists. Kyuhyun then softened his fist as he saw the weak ___ who was sitting in front of him.

He squatted down and slowly held his hand out to her, "___.. It's me, Kyu." ___ looked up with her teary eyes. Kyuhyun's heart hurt at the crying ___. "Kyu.....just now....he......i......

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter