Chapter Thirty Three

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"It's lunch time already?" ___ looked around the empty office after finally typing out the whole report. "It's already 30mins past lunch time. I think I had better have a quick lunch instead." ___ stood up from her chair and as she was about to leave the office, Kim Mi stood in front of her.

"Why are you here?" asked ___ who was surprised to see her here instead of having her lunch. "You know, that position of yours was supposed to be mine." said Kim Mi as she stepped forward and ___ slowly stepped backward. "I used to help him with his stuffs, even in personal things. But ever since you came, he no longer need me." Kim Mi replied.

"You had ruined everything!" she continued. "Why do you have to come here? Why is it that you are the one that he loves?" Kim Mi broke down, tears falling from her cheek.

"Kim Mi-ssi." ___ placed her hand on Kim Mi's shoulder. "Wae? I tried so hard to get close to him. Why did you appear and ruin everything?" cried Kim Mi while covering her face with her hands. "I can help you." Kim Mi put her hands down and looked at ___.

Kim Mi and ___ had spent the rest of their lunch time talking about their 'time' spent with Joon Ho. "You really do love him alot." said ___ after hearing what Kim Mi had done for Joon Ho previously. "I am willing to do anything for him."

___ was surprised to know that Kim Mi was actually the daughter of director Han. However she would rather work here than get help from her dad to get close to Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter