Chapter Six

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Two weeks had passed, and the day of the concert has arrived. Min Young and ___ did not contact each other since that night. Sungmin had been persuading Min Young to call ___ to talk about it. But Min Young was too stubborn to call her. She will normally reply Sungmin, "It's not my fault at all, why must I call her first?" "She will never listen to me, she had taken drugs from that guy!" Sungmin slowly gave up in persuading her days later.

Min Young was at the backstage with Super Junior members. "Don't worry guys! You all have done it well many times and this time, you guys will too. Go and make those fans crazy!" Min Young cheered for the anxious boys who were walking around the room.

The boys turned to her and pumped their fists in the air, "Yes, we can do it!" Min Young approached Sungmin and gave him a hug. "All the best. I will be supporting you with the fans." She whispered and Sungmin hugged her back.

She released the hug and turned to the boys, "Alright guys! I have to go now. All the best alright? Hwaiting!" The boys gave a smile and she left the room. She made her way out and to the queue for the entrance. She looked at her ticket and it's a opp side with ___.

Somehow she really miss her alot. She really hope that they can watch the concert together like how they did previously.

The queue started moving, which means that the gate was open. And it's drawing near to the start of the concert. She was right at the back of the queue and it took about half an hour for her to get into the stadium. She took her seat and the view from her seat was fabulous.

She looked around her and saw fans starting filling up the stadium. Sapphire blue caps, sapphire blue shirts, sapphire blue hairs, sapphire blue lightsticks are mostly was she saw. She can't help but to feel proud of her boyfriend and the boys.

Soon, the stadium was full with fans and the lights dimmed. The screen started showing videos of the boys and fans screamed at every of the boys profile. Just then she received a message, 'Do listen carefully to my solo later. <3' She smiled at her boyfriend message and kept her phone back to her bag.

The boys are finally out and they started performing their latest song. Then solo performance from each members, and it's Sungmin's turn. Sungmin popped up right in front of her seat. The background song started playing and Sungmin looked directly into her eyes.

The sound of the fall ocean waves that we li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter