Chapter Forty Two

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

The moment they stepped out of the building, fans started surrounding them with cameras and fanboards. Kyuhyun never once let go of ___'s hand while ___ was hiding behind him. "Oppa, where are you going?" asked a fangirl in mandarin which got a reply from Kyuhyun, "We are going dating. So do you girls mind if you let us pass."

The fans understood what Kyuhyun said as he replied in mandarin too. They made way for the both of them. "Thanks."

The both of them got into a cab, "Taipei 101 please." Kyuhyun told the cab driver.

"Oppa, I did not know that your mandarin is so good." praised ___ which earned a smirk from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun leaned forward and whispered to her ear, "There's more of me that you don't know yet. Do you want to know it tonight?" ___ blushed in knowing what he meant and she slightly hit on Kyuhyun's arm.

Kyuhyun giggled and wrapped his arm over her shoulder, pulling her close to him. They remained in the position till they reached their destination. What ___ did not expect to see after she alight the cab was the same bunch of fangirls who was camping outside the dorm. However, Kyuhyun seems to know about that and he chose not to bother about them.

He held ___'s hand and went to purchase the tickets to the top of the 101 building. "The view is fantastic. It's just like the view from the N Seoul tower." commented ___ soon after they arrived the top floor of the building. "You been to N Seoul tower?"

___ nodded at his question, "Donghae oppa brought me the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter