Chapter Seven

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

The concert soon came to an end. Min Young proceed to the backstage. As she opened the door of the room, she heard Kyuhyun spoke, "I think I saw her just now." "Yea, me too. I thought I'm hallucinating. Is she seated at the first row at the left side?" asked Donghae. Kyuhyun nodded virgously, "Is that really her? But she look so different."

The rest of the members started discussing, some agreed in seeing her but some said they did not see her at all. Just then, Kyuhyun seems to notice Min Young by the door. He rushed over and gripped her shoulder. "Is she back already? Did she contact you? Did you hide something from us?"

He held onto Min Young too hard which made her whine. Sungmin saw that and pulled Kyuhyun away, "Ya! You are hurting her!" Sungmin rubbed on the spot that Kyuhyun hurted her. "You knew something didn't you?" spoke Kyuhyun as he look at the guilty Min Young who was standing in front of him.

"i..." Sungmin looked at the shuttered Min Young and he decided to spoke out. "Yes, it's her!" "Oppa!" Min Young turned to him. "We can't hide from them forever. They have the right to know too." "Hyung! You knew?!" Kyuhyun voiced out while Donghae rushed over to their side, trying to understand more from Sungmin.

"I knew it all along. She was back five month ago. And Min only met her three month ago....." Kyuhyun interrupted his sentence by gripping onto his arms. "And you are telling us only now?!?! Don't you know how worried I am?!?" Sungmin pushed Kyuhyun's hands away, "How do you want me to tell you that she lost all her memories as she had an accident at China? How do you want me to tell you that she forget all of us, and only remember us as Super Junior!"

Donghae and Kyuhyun face changed and muttered, "She had an accident and lost all her memories?" "She forget about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter