Chapter Twenty

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

___ was staring at the laptop screen for hours. She had been receiving tweets from people all around the world. There are nice tweets such as 'Unnie, I envy you so much right now.', 'Treat her well oppa!', etc... But there are definitely not so nice tweets such as 'Ya! Go away from my oppa!', 'I hate her! She looks so much different from before, I bet she had a serious plastic surgery! Oppa, don't believe in her!', etc...

"Jagi..." Kyuhyun stepped into the room once he reached home. He looked at the screen and backhugged ___. "Don't be affected by this. They will soon accept us being together." Kyuhyun felt something wet had dropped on his hand, he turned ___ and realised that she's crying. "Why are you crying?" Kyuhyun used his thumb to wipe her tears away.

___ shook her head and replied, "I just remembered the incident previously. It's just too scary." Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug and apologized, "Sorry, sorry that I wasn't there to protect you that time. I am the worst boyfriend ever." ___ shook her head again, "To me, you are the best boyfriend."

Kyuhyun then released the hug and looked deeply into her eyes, "Thank you." He leaned forward and plant a soft kiss on her lips.

***

' She is the one I chose. She is the one I love. She is the one who accept my love for so many girls. So I hope my ELF will accept my love for her too.'

"That's a nice one maknae!" Eunhyuk praised Kyuhyun as he read his tweet. Kyuhyum smirked to his hyung, "Of cause. I am called the genius for some reason." "This guy cannot be praised!" said Eunhyuk as he was typing his reply to Kyuhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter