Chapter Eighteen

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

___ had spent the whole day at Super Junior dorm. Kyuhyun and ___ left to ___'s house in the night. And ever since then, Dong Su had been calling ___ non-stop.  "Him again?" asked Kyuhyun with a frustration in this voice. ___ nodded while looking at the caller id that was displayed on the screen. Kyuhyun took the phone and off-ed it, "I think you need to change your phone number." ___ agreed with Kyuhyun.

The doorbell rang when they just settled down on the sofa. ___ went to open the door while Kyuhyun seated at the sofa. "Darling, why didn't you answer my calls?" said Dong Su as he hugged ___ by the waist, "I had been waiting for second round."

___ struggled as she called out for Kyuhyun, "Kyu...." Out of nowhere came Kyuhyun with a punch on Dong Su's face. "Ohh~ it's the famous Kyuhyun here.." smirked Dong Su as he cleaned the blood that was on his lips. Kyuhyun glared at him as he pulled ___ to stand behind him.

"Are you planning to have a session with her tonight too? Do you know what. She's so y and so tight..." Kyuhyun flared up and gripped his shirt collar, "Don't you ever come and find her again." ___ was crying at the back, remembering the night that she was .

"Don't be selfish. Let's share. We can take alternate nights." Kyuhyun got mad at his sentence and he flew another punch onto his face. "Don't you dare to touch her again!" Kyuhyun could not stop his punches and he kept hitting Dong Su.

Dong Su was now on the ground, blee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter