Chapter Forty Eight

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Today is the last day ___ will be spending in Taiwan. Her flight is at 6pm in the evening, so she got up at 10am as she's planning to get a present for Kyuhyun before she head back to Korea. She prepared herself, took her phone and bag, and headed out of the hotel room.

___! He confessed to me. Thanks for helping us get together.

___ smiled at the text Kim Mi sent to her last night. Joon Ho finally made his move and she's happy for them.

She hired a cab and headed down to Xi Men Ding for some shopping. She remembered that when Kyuhyun and her was at Xi Men Ding, Kyuhyun was looking at a cap for quite a long time. But he did not buy it in the end. So she decided to buy that for him.

The cab finally reached the destination and she quickly went to look for the cap. She finally found the store and she asked the sales girl to get her a new cap. "Total of 2,400" ___'s eye's widened at the amount, it's almost 85,000won! But she still paid for the cap as it's what Kyuhyun wants and she don't mind paying for something he likes.

"Thanks." She took the bag and as she turned around, the sales girl spoke out, "Are you Kyuhyun's girlfriend?" ___ turned back and nodded with a smile. "Can I take a photo with you?" ___ gladly took a picture with her and she left the shop.

"Oppa, where are you?" ___ called Kyuhyun the moment she stepped out of the shop. "Can I come over now?...........Ok, see you later." she hang up the call and hired a cab to the location Kyuhyun is at now. Kyuhyun is now at the TV station recording with the rest of SJM members.

As she alighted the cab, she made her way to the receptionist. She's glad that there isn't any fans out there, as they might be inside with SJM's recording. "Ehm..." ___ did not know what should she tell the receptionist. "___!" She turned to the voice and it's their manager.

"Kyu told me that you are coming so he asked me to come out to bring you in." The manager said as he walked towards ___. She nodded and followed the manager to the studio.

As soon as she stepped and walked into the studio, fans started screaming louder. "They recongised you." The manager whispered and ___ nodded. Kyuhyun smiled to her the moment their eyes met. The manager and her went to sit by the side first as the members are still doing their recording.

"So Kyuhyun, this question is for you." The host, Show luo, said. "Do you love your girlfriend or your fans more?" The fans screamed louder.

"Aaaaaa~~" said Kyuhyun after he heard the question, "That's unfair. I can't choose between them."

"You have to choose one." Show luo continued. "I love my girlfriend of cause....." The fans started whining while ___ smile. ".....and I love my elfs too!" The fans cheered.

"That's not an answer." Show luo joked. "They are all precious to me. I can't choose." commented Kyuhyun.

"Al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter