Chapter Thirty Four

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I am walking down the street after leaving Joon Ho and Kim Mi alone for their lunch date. The street is filled of students, working adults and a few elderly. I decided to do some shopping since I'm not hungry at all. I slowly walk among the crowd while looking at those shops.

Clothings, comestics, accessories, cd shops are all located here. Just after I passed by a comestic store, I saw a huge poster featuring a familar guy I knew, Kyuhyun, with SPAO written on it. He's looking great in that winter coat with his famous smile which always makes girls fall for it. I smile upon looking at the poster. I miss him so much. He's so busy lately that we can't even meet up. But he always took his free time inbetween to contact me via sms or call.

I then fished my phone out from my bag and look for his name, BabyKyu. This is what he named himself when he took my phone one day and changed it. The phone kept ringing and no one pick up. I guess he's busying with his schedule right now. Therefore, I kept my phone back to my bag and continue my shopping.

You called me?

He finally texted me one hour after I reached my office.

Dae. I came across SPAO and saw your poster. Planning to praise you but you did not answer, so you won't get any now.

I smile while texting him back.

You know you still can praise me now, cause I'm always this handsome.

How thickskinned can my boyfriend be? But indeed, he's always handsome and sweet. But you know, boys can't be praise all the time.

Really? I always thought that Donghae oppa has the most fangirls because of his looks.

Alright, I know I shouldn't state Donghae here, but he really did have more fangirls than the rest because of his innocent and handsome look. Am I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter