Chapter Three

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Min Young told Sungmin the whole story about what happened between her and ___. She also told him not to tell the rest of the members yet, esp Kyuhyun. Days later, Min Young decided to contact the new ___.

To: ___
Hi. Are you free for lunch today?

From: ___
Hello. Yaps, I'm free.

To: ___
Let's meet at 12.30pm at the italian restuarant near Myeongdong station.

From: ___
Ok. See you.

Min Young decided to apply for an urgent half day leave. She needs to catch up with ___, or should I say, she needs to find out more what happen to her after the incident that made her change so much.

The clock strike 12 and she quickly pack her stuffs and leave the office. She took a cab down to Myeongdong and arrive at the restuarant at 12.30 sharp. She look into the restuarant and spotted ___ sitting at the table near the end corner. She slowly approached her and sat down at the chair opp ___.

"Hi." ___ greeted and Min Young smiled, "Thanks for meeting me for lunch." ___ shook her head, "Aniyo, I was looking for someone to accompany me for lunch too." Min Young smiled and nodded. The waiter came and took their orders once they had chose what they wanted.

"So, when did you come back to Korea?" asked Min Young. "About 2 months ago." Min Young nodded, "So your dad's event was over already?" ___ shook her head, "It's ending soon, so dad send me back here. He want me to continue my study here, but I hate studying." Min Young's eyes widened at her last sentence, "What? You loves studying!"

"Are you saying before I lost my memories?" Min Young nodded slowly. "But I hate it now. The words in the books make me feel so sleepy." ___ continued while Min Young still in her shockness. "So you did not continue your study?" ___ chuckled at Min Young's question, "I did go back to school after I came back. But I can't stand it, so I did not attend it after a week."

"Then what are you doing now?" asked Min Young. "Let's see.. previously I started working at the petrol station, then convenience store, restuarant.... but things doesn't reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter