Chapter Twenty One

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

___ just follow Donghae without did not say anything nor did she try to stop her tears from falling. Donghae get her into the car and he drove off. Soon, they reached the destination. He then pulled ___ out of the car and then he went to purchase the tickets.

Minutes later, they are in a pitch dark theatre and it's only them inside as Donghae brought all the tickets for this certain movie. Of cause, he didn't meant to bring her here to watch the movie. He looked at ___ who was now sitting next to him.

"___. You don't have to care about the tweet you know. Fans get jealous of you that's why they did such thing. You can ignore it, we will help you to clarify this issue." said Donghae as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Donghae.....it's....true..." said ___ as her tears kept falling.

Donghae's eyes widened and he placed another hand on her another shoulder and made her turn to face him, "What did you say?" ___ who was looking down, looked up into Donghae's eyes. "I do not want to hide it from you. Oppa..." Donghae's hand dropped to his side, "You really had with him? Why ___? WHY!" Donghae lost his control as he shouted the last word.

___ cried even more, "No..it's not like that....he....he..." Donghae's eyes are now filled with tears. " me.." muttered ___. Donghae was shocked by the news, he nearly misunderstood ___ for being such a . "When did this happened?" asked Donghae as he wrapped his arms around ___.

"The night before I went over to the dorm." cried ___. Donghae's tears fall as he heard the shattere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter