Chapter Nineteen

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

___ went back into the room after having her breakfast. She walked to the table and there sit Kyuhyun's laptop with a note on it. It wrote 'Stay at home, don't go anywhere.' ___ was puzzled by the sentence, not sure why did he wrote that. She took the note, place it on the table and on-ed Kyuhyun's laptop. She keyed in her birthdate and it was successfully logged in. Next thing that surprised her was the wallpaper was her. ___ remembered that never did she send any of her photos to Kyuhyun.

She opened the browser and went on Twitter. She had not logged into her twitter ever since she got into that accident. Another thing that surprised her was that she has more than 10K of followers right now. She looked at those tweets that was tweeted to her.

'Kya! She's so cute oppa! @GaemGyu @th3nerdyme'

'You have a good taste! @GaemGyu @th3nerdyme'

'I'm jealous! Please be with me instead! @GaemGyu @th3nerdyme'

'No way! My oppa is snatched! @GaemGyu @th3nerdyme #returnkyuhyun #kyuhyunbelongstoelf'

'What is going on?!?!' She thought to herself as she clicked on Kyuhyun's twitter name. '2 year since I started finding her. 2 years since I last seen her. These 2 years was tough for me without her. But now, everything seems to be so perfect. Thank you for coming back to my side. @th3nerdyme' Her eyes widened at the tweet, 'So that's why he wrote that note. Did he even know what is he doing right now?'

She then took her phone and dialled Kyuhyun's number. "Ya oppa! Why did you do that?" asked ___ the moment Kyuhyun answered the phone. "Do what?" asked Kyuhyun innocently. "Oppa!" ___ whined which made Kyuhyun chuckled. "What's wrong in doing that?"

"You will lose your job because of this!" complained ___ as Kyuhyun spoke gently, "I don't mind. All I want is you by my side." "Aish oppa!" blushed ___. "Besides most of my fans ain't those unreasonable fans. You see there are more postive comments than negative comments."

"But oppa, your company..." Kyuhyun interrupted ___, "they know about it already. I told them before I did anything and they did not reject or whatsoever. But in case of any immature fans, please stay at the dorm for the time being alright?" ___ agreed in staying at the dorm first, she's afr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter