Chapter Twenty Nine

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"What's with the sudden date today?" asked Donghae when ___ and him arrive at the ice cream store. "I just miss spending time with oppa." replied ___ as she look at the flavours of ice cream in front of her. "I miss that too." said Donghae as he ruffled ___'s hair.

"I want this, this, this and this." said ___ to the staff. "How about you oppa?" asked ___ as she turned to Donghae. "Same as her will do." Donghae told the staff.

They seated down at a corner after ordering their ice cream. "Oppa, don't you have any schedule today?" asked ___.

"Ani. It's my rest day today."

"Ahhh. That's good. Kyu has a long schedule today." pouted ___.

"So that's why you asked me out? Because Kyu wasn't free to accompany you?"

"Ani ani! I just miss having ice cream together with oppa."

Dongha chuckled at the nervous girl who was sitting in front of him. "Ahh, me too. It had been years since we came here again uh." ___ nodded in agreement. "How about going to the N Seoul Tower later again?" ___ nodded happily which make Donghae smile.

Donghae and ___ had a great chat with each other while having their ice cream. They headed off to N Seoul Tower after that.

"It's still so beautiful here." commented ___ as she stared at the view from the top of the tower. "But I think it had became more beautiful than before." ___ turned to find out that Donghae was staring at her.

"Babe, can I call you that?" Donghae said with a serious tone. "Oppa..."

"I had tried giving up on you during these 2 years when you are gone. But I don't know why that whenever I'm tired or stress, you will appear in my mind. I know it's impossible for us right now, but please allow me to continue loving you till I can totally give up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter