Chapter Eleven

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Kyuhyun was arguing with the receptionist about the room that Dong Su had checked in. "You have to tell me right now!" "I'm sorry sir. We can't disclose any of our customer information." Kyuhyun got frustrated in thinking that ___ might get insulted by Dong Su. "Aish! If you don't want your hotel to have a case tomorrow, then you have to tell me right away!"

"Sir. I'm really sorry. I wish I can tell you but it's against our company rule." "Please. You have to tell me. I will explain to your manager later. I really need to save her right away!" The staff seems to give in and told Kyuhyun the room that Dong Su had checked in. "Really thank you." Kyuhyun thanked and ran to take the lift.

He took the lift to level 11 and he's searching for room 1105. "Aish, where is it?" Just as he's thinking he should take the left corridor or the right corridor, a scream was heard. "AHhh!!" Kyuhyun quickly made his way to the scream and he finally found room 1105.

Kyuhyun banged on the door really hard. Dong Su was irritated by the knock and he went to open the door. A punch flew onto his face and Kyuhyun ran in, seeing a almost ___ on the bed crying. "Are you ok?" Kyuhyun rushed over while taking off his coat and put it over her.

Dong Su took this chance and punched Kyuhyun. The fight continued and it got worse. Dong Su was beaten up badly by Kyuhyun and he ran away after a last punch from Kyuhyun, "Go and never come near her ever again!"

Kyuhyun then turn to the weak girl who was sitting on the bed crying. "Hey..." said Kyuhyun as ___ looked up. ___ wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun and cried louder. "Hush hush. I'm here to protect you. He's never coming back again." Kyuhyun whispered while  her head softly. 

Kyuhyun released the hug and took off his button shirt. He passed it to ___ and told her to wear it fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter