Chapter Twenty Five

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"Jagi, are you sure?" asked Kyuhyun again. "Yes. I wish to catch up with Min." replied ___ which made Kyuhyun pouted. "But I am so gonna miss you for these 2 days." Kyuhyun pulled ___ into a hug and ___ hugged back. "Oppa, stop being a baby. Hehe."

Kyuhyun pulled away from the hug and glared at her, "I'm not a baby. And won't you miss me too?" ___ touched his cheek and it softly, "Of cause I will. But it's just two days, we will still see each other after these two days." Kyuhyun pouted, "alright. then take care alright? call me every hour so that I know what you are doing."

"I will. Take care too and all the best for your concert! I will cheer for you here with this sapphire blue light stick." ___ waved her lightstick in front of Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun slowly leaned closer to her, wanting to plant a kiss on her lips, but he was pulled away before he do that.

"Ya hyung! We are not going to see each other for two days and now you are planning to separate us..!" Kyuhyun shouted which earned him a smack on his head. "The plane is going to take off. Stop being so sticky, let her breath properly for these two days. I bet she will enjoy these two days the most." scolded Heechul as he pulled Kyuhyun to the entry gate.

"Hyung!!!........ JAGI! Wait for me!!" shouted Kyuhyun as he forced to enter the gate. ___ chuckled at the scene and waved them goodbye. "He is sure one sticky boyfriend." said Min Young who was standing next to ___. "Ain't your Sungmin like that too?" said ___ as she pointed at Sungmin who was still clinging to Min Young's arm.

"Sungmin oppa, ain't you running late too?" asked ___ which made Sungmin shook his head. "Ani, we still have an hour to the flight departure." ___'s eyes widened, "What? An hour? Then why is it that Heechul oppa............" Sungmin interrupted ___'s sentence, "He just want to 'play' with Kyu. Cause he's too clingy, so hyung decided to make him separate from you asap."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter