Chapter Fifteen

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

**BEEEEPPPPPPPP BEEEEPPPPPPPP**

I stared at the car and I see some scenes playing in front of me.

~~~~

"This is my favourite hideout where no one knows even super junior members." Wow, this place is so nice. We are on some sort of mountain and from this view, I can see the seoul from here and the nightview is so magnificient. My mood brightens up immediately.

"Isn't it magnificient? Whenever I'm sad or stress, I will come here and all my sadness will be gone." Kyuhyun said while looking at the view. I nodded in agreement "Thank you Kyuhyun-ssi."

~~~~

"Can I start with the merry-go-round?" I pointed at the kid game. "That? We should try something more exciting instead right?"

"But oppa, I want to play that first!" I tagged the edge of his shirt. "Are you trying to act cute?" I suddenly turned and glare at him. "What? No of course! Forget it, I will ride it myself." I started walking towards the ride. "YA ___! Alright alright, I will ride with you!"

"Oh my god. I feel so dizzy!" Finally we had finished the ride and the whole ride was bored and dizzy! "Isit? I feel fine and I love it. Alright oppa, since you took the ride I wanted with me, so now it's your turn to choose the next ride." And guess what he chose, "That!" he pointed to the tallest rollar coaster with the high-acceleration speed.

"DAE?!?!" "Yes, that's right. You have to ride it with me." He smirked. "What? Nononono!" I shook my head vigously. "Yes you have to." Finally we are seated at the first row of the rollar coaster. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed even before the ride started.

He held her hand and smiled. Soon the ride started, while at the peak of the rollar coaster, I started screaming "CHO KYUHYUN! I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU AAHHHHHHHHH" And the ride went all the way down.

"Alright, how about we take that ride now?" He pointed to the ferris wheel after we finished that scary ride. We got into the small cabin and it's only the two of us facing each other. The atmosphere was so awkward but he suddenly spoke out "The view is so magnificient right? It's just like the view from the mountain." I looked out of the window and indeed, it looks the same. "Dae. It's so beautiful."

Suddenly the cabin shake, my glasses fall and I somehow saw he's falling towards me. I quickly closed my eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter