Chapter Thirteen

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*author note: This chapter is alittle "dirty" too.*

No One POV

"Are you ok?!?!" Min gripped on ___'s shoulder the moment ___ opened the door. "Min?" asked the confused ___ who was surprised to see Min Young here after their big quarrel. "Gosh, I was so worried of you when Min oppa told me that incident last night! I rushed down right after knowing the news." exclaimed Min Young as she hugged ___ tightly.

"I thought you were angry with me." muttered the teary ___. "I was at first but you are my best friend, so what can I do." ___ hugged Min Young tightly too, "Thank you and sorry. Sorry for not listening to you. He's really a bastard. I was so wrong to believe in him instead of you. i...."

Min Young released the hug and chuckled at the tears that filled ___'s eyes, "I told you not to come crying to me didn't I?" ___ giggled at her sentence and nodded, "But I did not lose my ity so that doesn't count right?" The two of them started laughing with tears in their eyes.

"I heard that Kyu oppa saved you from that bastard." ___ nodded while Min Young laughed again. "Without him, I guess I'm........ Oh ya! You! I am angry with you!" Min Young was now confused on why she's angry. "Why didn't you tell me that your much dashing and cute boyfriend is Lee Sungmin from Super Junior?!"

Min Young's eyes was now wondering around the house, "Ehmm.." ___ then hugged her, "He's really much more dashing and cute! You are freaking lucky!" Min Young giggled at her silliness and hugged her back, "Thanks but you can have one too. Or maybe two."

Min Young then released the hug and looked at her confused. "I know you are confused, but you will find out sooner or later. And I'm not going to tell you anything. So don't bother asking me." said Min Young which made ___ pouted cutely. "That's no use to me, use it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter