Chapter Forty

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Finally I reached the dorm. However, there's a huge amount of fans waiting outside the building. I decided to just walk across and into the building. Just as I passed by the fans, I heard them muttering to each other, "is that Kyu oppa's girlfriend?", "it can't be. she did not come over with them.", "maybe it's just a look alike girl." They spoke in mandarin and of cause I understand. Remember? I helped my dad worked at Beijing for 2 years?

I fasten my steps and finally I reached the entrance where seated the security guard. "I am visiting level 10-03. I'm their friend." I told him in mandarin. "I'm sorry miss. I can't let you through, I have instructions that I'm not supposed to let anyone in to that unit." he replied in mandarin. "But I'm really a friend of theirs!"

"You can ask them to call me for a prove. Please understand" he apologized. "Aish, it was meant to be a surprise." I muttered to myself in korean which he doesn't understand.

 

No One POV

"Hyung, lunch's ready." shouted Ryeowook soon after he served the food on the dining table. "Thanks wookie!" said Donghae as he settled down and started munching the food. Just then, Donghae's phone rang again.

"Babe..."

"Oppa, can you help me to tell the guard to let me in?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm am now right at the entrance of your dorm and this guard don't allow me in"

"WHAT!"

Donghae quickly dashed to the window and looked down. Indeed, there stood ___ with alot of fans behind waving their fan board who saw Donghae by the window.

"Ok, I will call him. You stay there and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter