Chapter Forty Seven

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"Are you sure about this? Do you need some help?" ___ popped her head into the kitchen. "Yes. Just stay at the living room and watch our supershow 6 concert alright?" Replied Kyuhyun whose eyes was concentrating on the beef steak that he's marinating.

___ shrugged her shoulder and went back to sit at the sofa. Kyuhyun had played the supershow 6 concert for her to watch. The concert was at Japan and the scale was big, much bigger than the one in Seoul. She smiled. She could not believe that these amazing guys are friends of hers and one of them is her fiance.

"Donghae oppa!" ___ cheered together with the fans which was interrupted by Kyuhyun. "Ahem." ___ turned and saw Kyuhyun leaning against the kitchen door with his apron and arm crossed. "Kyuhyun oppa!" ___ pumped her fist in the air. Kyuhyun smiled and headed back to the kitchen. "Donghae oppa is still my bias though. hehe." whispered ___ to herself. She turned and continued watching the show.

The show ended 2 hours later, and Kyuhyun was still in the kitchen. "Kyu~~?" shouted ___ as she made her way to the kitchen. Before she even reached the kitchen, Kyuhyun stood at the door, blocking her from entering, "The concert ended?" asked Kyuhyun which ___ nodded, as she tried to peek in to the kitchen.

"Ehm. How about you staying in my room awhile?" Kyuhyun held her shoulders, preventing her from peeking. "Wae? I want to see how's your progress.." ___ was struggling to peek but failed. "Please..." pouted Kyuhyun. "Alright!" said ___ who could not resist the cuteness of her fiance.

She made her way to Kyuhyun's room. As she reached the door, she turned and saw Kyuhyun standing there, smiling, waiting for her to enter the room. She shook her head and turned the door knob and entered. She walked over to the desk where seated Kyuhyun's laptop and phone. There's a white pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter