Chapter Twenty Four

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

The press conference had helped ___ alot. Fans are mostly now supporting her by encouraging her. 'Never lose hope, kyu oppa will always be there for you.', 'protect her oppa!', 'love is a amazing thing. I support you!', etc... "The fans are now all supporting you. Don't worry about it alright." said Kyuhyun as he back hugged ___ while they are looking at the tweets to them.

___ nodded and smiled, "Thanks oppa. I really don't know what to do if it wasn't for you." Kyuhyun laid his head on her shoulder, "Anything for my silly girlfriend." Just then, they saw a photo that was tweeted to them, 'Oppa! I found him. He's at the pub nearby myeongdong right now! http://pic.twitter.com/4m2NE8jPsaf '

___ and Kyuhyun's eyes widened at the photo which happens to be Dongsu. "Oppa...." called out ___ while Kyuhyun's face turned and his fists were clenched. "Jagi.. I will go...." said Kyuhyun as he stood up with ___. "No. It's ok. I don't want things to get worse. Just let it be." ___ held onto Kyuhyun's wrist as he was about to leave.

"Let me go." Kyuhyun said coldly. "Oppa." "No ___! I can't. I can't just sit here and do nothing while knowing that he did such thing to you. Do you know how much I want to kill him? Do you know how hurt I am knowing that I can't do anything for you other than finding that bastard out? Do you know how much I hate myself for not there for you that night?"

___ wrapped her arms and hugged the angry Kyuhyun, "I know oppa, I know. But I don't blame you for that, really. So stop blaming yourself will you? It also hurts me knowing that you keep taking the blame to yourself while it's not your fault at all. I don't want any troubles anymore, I just want you to be by my side, that's all I want." cried ___ while tears started falling from Kyuhyun's cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter