Chapter Thirty Two

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

___ is now cuddling with Kyuhyun on his bed. "So you are now working for Joon Ho?" asked Kyuhyun with a slightly jealously tone. ___ responded with a nod. "Do you really have to work? I mean I can support you on that."

"That's what I don't wish for. I want to depend on myself."

"I don't want you to stress yourself because of work or even money."

"Don't worry oppa."

"How can I not worry about you? You should know that some fans still don't accept you and I'm afraid that they might hurt you."

___ remembered the incident that happened in the lift. She did not tell Kyuhyun about it as she does not want Kyuhyun to worry about her. She knew she can handle this on herself, or can't she?

"You are there to protect me so I'm not afraid."

"But how am I going to protect you when I'm not by your side during your worki..."

___ planted a kiss on his lips to stop him from continuing what he's going to say, "Trust me oppa." ___ whispered after releasing the kiss. They look deeply into each other's eyes and Kyuhyun leaned forward to kiss her.

"Babe! Dinner's ready." a voice called out behind the door.

They released the kiss and Kyuhyun raised a eyebrow, looking at ___ confused. "So mind explaining about this?" ___ chuckled at her boyfriend who was now jealous about Donghae calling her babe. She did not reply Kyuhyun, instead she get off the bed and went out of the room.

"JAGI~!" called out Kyuhyun as he followed ___ out. She ignored him and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter