Chapter Thirty One

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

The alarm rang at 6am. ___ quickly got up and prepared herself. She does not want to be late on her first day of work. She put on her pink laced dress and did her make up. She quickly make her way to the dining table and had her breakfast which was made by her mum. "Thanks umma! I will see you tonight."

___ quickly took her black prada bag and wore her black heels. She stopped after she opened the door. "Why are you here?" asked ___ who was surprised to see Joon Ho standing right in front of her door. "To fetch you to work. You won't want to be late on your first day of work don't you?"

"Ehm... Thank you." replied ___ as she closed the door. They made their way to Joon Ho's black merc benz. Joon Ho opened the passenger door. He made his way to the driver seat after ___ board the car.

"Wow Joon Ho. You looks really different now. I still remember we always meet each other at that bus stop during our study times." ___ pointed at the bus stop that just passed them.

"It's a compliment right?"

"Of cause it is. I bet girls are throwing themselves to you now."

"Hmm. I think so. But none of them are my type."

"Stop being fussy. There's definitely one out there you like."

"Yes there is. But she does not like me and she has a boyfriend now."

___ know that he meant her, "Hmm.. Joon Ho..." Joon Ho stopped his car by the road side and turn to look at ___.

"I have always been waiting for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter