Chapter Five

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

The official news of the upcoming Super Show 6 had been released. Min Young managed to got two tickets to the concert and ___ was really happy and excited about it. "Oh my god!! VIP seats?! And it's the first row?! Oh my god?!! Did I ever say that I love you soooooooooo much?!?" squeaked ___ as she hugged Min Young tightly with the tickets on her hands.

"I.....can't....breath....." ___ chuckled as she released Min Young, "Sorry. Hehe." ___ looked at the tickets that were on her hands, "Your friend is truly amazing. She managed to get the tickets even before the official sales release." She kissed the tickets, then she took her wallet out.

When she took her money out and passed it to Min Young, "No, it's ok. The tickets are free btw. So there's no need to give my any money." "FREE?!?!" ___'s eyes widened as Min Young nodded. "That's totally daebak! How did she manage to get free tickets?!"

"Ehmm... she has her ways.." Min Young shuttered while ___ who was standing in front of her, smiling from ear to ear. "Anyway, are you attending it with your boyfriend?" Min Young tried to change the topic. ___ nodded, "Yea. He knows most of their songs too. Hehe, I kinda forced him to watch the videos with me. Sooo yea.."

"Speaking about your boyfriend, I have not meet him yet." said Min Young. "Hm.. how about going to my workplace later? He will be there though." Min Young agreed in going to ___'s workplace after their dinner.

***

"Will you wait here? I have to change to my outfit first." ___ spoke loudly, hoping Min Young able to hear what she was saying as the pub was very loud. Min Young nodded and she left Min Young sitting at the corner alone. "Hey pretty girl..." Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter