Chapter Thirty Six

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Finally... Today is the day I'm meeting Kyu after 5 days of texts and calls. He was travelling to Europe for their Super Show 6 concert and finally, he's back to Korea today. He texted me last night for a date today and he's coming over to fetch me at 1pm. I woke up early today at 10am, or should I say I am too excited to fall asleep and only managed to sleep at 5am? 

"Are you heading out?" asked mum as I settled down at the living room. "Dae. I'm going out with Kyuhyun later." I heard my mum gave out a sigh, I guess she thought I'm heading out with Donghae instead.

"Girl. Kyuhyun is a nice guy. Treat him well." I turned my head and saw dad sitting down beside me, smiling. I looked at him confused and I guess he knew I did not know what he meant. "I know what happened darling. He protected you and declared to the world about your relationship. And I'm glad you have him by your side to help you up. Without him, I don't know if I can still be able to sit beside you right now."

My eyes widened and I'm shocked that dad knew about the incident. "Appa...." A tear dropped from my cheek and dad stretched his hand out and wiped it off. "Silly girl, why are you crying?" He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into a hug. "Do you think dad is living in his own world? The news spread so fast that I knew it on the day itself when we are still in China."

I really didn't know that my parents will know about this. They did not mention anything about it nor any concern. "We did not mention anything doesn't means that we don't care for you." Dad continued as if he knew what I'm thinking. "We watched the press conference and I'm glad that Kyuhyun was there. But your mum was so supportive of Donghae when he spoke out too."

"Appa..." I hugged my dad tighter and tears kept falling. "Both of them are really nice guys, and I don't mind to give my daughter to either one of them." 

"Appa!" I chuckled as I slightly punched his back which made him chuckled too. "Alright silly. Stop crying, your make up is smurging and it's get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter