Chapter Twenty Three

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

"This press conference is held because I decided not to remain silent about the tweet that Mr Dongsu had wrote. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for attending this press conference. Secondly, I would like to thank my members and company for being here with me." ___ was sitting on the sofa, watching the live broadcast.

"I would like to apologize for not being able to hold this press conference to clarify all the tweets earlier. Yes, indeed she is my girlfriend now. We was together 2 years ago but due to some misunderstanding, we broke up and she left Korea. I had been waiting for her since then and finally she's back here with me again. I am really happy to have her back to my side. But lately, her ex-boyfriend kept pestering her and he is indeed Mr Dongsu who tweeted that tweet."

___'s tears fall and she smiled to herself knowing that Kyuhyun will not leave her again this time. "Did he really have intimate relationship with her?", "How do you feel about this?", "Will you leave her for this?", "Did she sleep with alot of guys?", "Will you accept that?"......... More questions were bombed by the reporters.

"I am really disappointed....disappointed in myself for not able to protect her. I wasn't there to protect her when she was by this guy. I blamed myself for that. But I had told myself that I will protect her from now on. I will not leave her again." ___ shook her head with tears falling non stop. "I don't blame you so stop blaming yourself." she muttered to herself.

"So I wish that everyone that is here or even those watching this news, please understand her. It's already hard to accept that she was insulted by a guy. So please don't spread rumors about her or saying bad stuffs about her." The reporters continue bombing questions, "Do Super Junior members know about it?", "How do you all feel?", "Donghae-ssi, you tweeted about getting that guy. Do you like her too?"......

The camera came to shoot Donghae instead now, "We all know a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter