Epilogue

Being with him once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Today is the day of their wedding. Kyuhyun was walking around nervously around the door. "Maknae! Congrats!" The members shouted as they walked over to his side. "Hyung, I'm so nervous." whined Kyuhyun. "Aigoo. Our maknae is nervous." teased Eunhyuk.

"Hyung, I'm jealous! Why is it that it's our maknae who is the first to get married! I want to get married too!" Heechul complained. "Get yourself a girlfriend first before thinking of getting married." replied Leeteuk with a grin.

Super Junior members are the best men of Kyuhyun while Min Young and Kim Mi are the bridemaids of ___.

"You are so beautiful." commented Min Young with a tear dropping from her eyes. The three ladies are in the dressing room, preparing. "Thanks." ___ replied as she look at the Min Young via the reflection of the mirror. She then turned around and held Min Young and Kim Mi's hands. "When's yours?"

Min Young and Kim Mi blushed. "I will tell Sungmin oppa and Joon Ho to propose to you two asap." teased ___ with the two blushing madly. "Babe~~" the three of them turned to see Donghae walking in. "Oppa~" ___ smiled upon seeing Donghae walking nearer. "You are so beautiful."

Donghae's hand reached out and touched ___'s cheek. "Thanks oppa. You are so handsome today too."

"Really?!" ___ nodded at his question. "So how about getting married to me instead?"

"Ya oppa." ___ smacked on his arm which made him whined. "Babe that hurts."

"That's for punishing you." ___ struck her tongue out which made Donghae giggled. "I was just joking."

Donghae's face turned serious suddenly, "But babe, I'm really happy to see you getting your happiness. And I'm sure our maknae is capable in giving you that." A tear escaped from ___'s eyes. "Thank you for giving me so many happy memories in the past, and that is definitely going to be my happiest moments." Donghae continued.

"Oppa... I should thank you instead." A tear escaped from Donghae's eyes too. "Without your accompanied and help, I won't be standing here. You are my best and favourite oppa, and you will always be." Donghae wrapped his arm around ___, pulling her into a tighten hug.

"This will be the last time I tell you this, I love you ___." Donghae whispered and ___ nodded with her arms around his waist. "I am giving you up at this very moment. But I will still be there for you as an oppa who is 24/7 for just you." Donghae continued. "Thanks oppa." Tears non-stop falling from them as they released the hug.

"Alright, stop crying silly. Your makeup is ruined!" Donghae chuckled as he wiped her tears away. "Yours too oppa." ___ wiped Donghae's tears. "I will go touch up then." Donghae smiled as he slowly left the room.

"Donghae is really a nice guy isn't he?" Min Young commented after he left. ___ nodded, "He is. I hope he will find a girl that loves him alot."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter