Author's Note

30days with Yi Fan

Hi to all the subscribers! 

Finally we've reached the ending of this fanfic and it's now completed! 

First of all, I'd like to explain some things for you to understand why and how this story came to be. I am an EXO-stan and frankly, Kai is my ultimate bias. I started liking Kris during their Wolf era and especially after EXO's Showtime. It was not my intention to write a long Kris fic. If you're one of the first people who subscribed to this story you may have noticed that #oneshot was included in the tags and the title was originally "On your Wedding Day". Believe me, when this story popped up to my head, I didn't at all mean to write thirty-nine chapters for it. I just wanted to put into writing my Kris feels. 

After officially posting this on my account, I didn't expect readers to notice it, to be very honest. I consider myself as an amateur writer and the reasons behind my works is this: I see writing as an addictive habit. That's basically why I want to thank you. You could've chosen other fan fictions, went to the mall on your free time or did other things that are more important. But still you spent a few hours or days just to follow how this story would go. Thank you so much. There's a few comments too. Unfortunately, no matter how few the feedbacks are, I find it hard to reply to each because my body clock's ruined. I have work and part-times and too little energy sometimes. I've read every single comment though, and I am grateful.

Alex's character was supposed to end up with Clint. Based from the original draft, the ending of the story isn't about Alex and Kris being together. It actually should've ended with the lines "The wedding bells ring" (under Kris's POV). I changed my own plan because: 1.) I couldn't just leave Kris that miserable and out of place, 2.) I also want Kris and Alex to make it till the end, and 3.) part of me wants to satisfy the few readers. And I know most of you wants Kris-Alex more than Clint-Alex. But then again, I don't write for other people's sake. I write because I want to. I write because it's something that I love doing. I hope you get my point.

This story somehow reflects a friend of mine. Just to let you know, I have this friend who got engaged twice and broke it off two times too. If there's one person who can relate to the characters (specifically Alex's), it would be her. I wish she could use her time well and be stronger and happier in the future; just like how I wrote Alex's perspective in the last chapter.

One of my goals was to finish this fic before my birthday so that I can proceed with writing a new one (who knows?). Tell you what, I've reached my goal! Yehet!!

I have to admit that the ending isn't that good. If you're disappointed about it, I'm sorry. I could think of a lot of other endings (some might even be better) and write them out but my mind's drained. I just want to rest from writing fanfics for a while and do it again sooner or later. Nonetheless, I still hope that you did not regret reading this story and that you have enjoyed every moment of it. I get points for efforts, right?

This fic means a lot to me because Kris filed the lawsuit while I was in the process of finishing it. I was really saddened by that news and it took me quite some time to continue writing. Now that I've finished with the story, I'm more than glad to realize that I am a Kris-stan through and through. Having said that, I hope this fic would make you love him ever more (whether it's him you stan too, or other members). Let's not spread hate, just love.

Please never hesitate on telling me what you think about my stories. I respect everyone's opinion and treasure every feedback. If it's something positive, I know it'd motivate me. If it's something negative, I know it'd motivate me too. I will always learn from people who do better than myself. 

Till our next escape from reality! Have a good day! :) 

P.S. I simply just update and post without editing, sorry.  I will start proof-reading everything one of these days.