Day 3

30days with Yi Fan
DAY 3
 
Kris Wu Yi Fan grew up with big dreams. He wasn't one who'd stay indoors and wait for the luck to come. In his four years of being a celebrity, he only wished for three things: to not get mobbed in the airport, for some fans to respect his privacy and not follow him to his condo, and for writers to stop writing about him. Sometimes he regrets wanting to become a rapper. 
 
Three years ago, everything was fine. Kris had Lexy with him; his ex-girlfriend. She was a model and she was way too gorgeous. Kris would pick her up after her modeling schedules and sometimes Lexy would watch him play basketball; his favorite sport. He used to lose contact with his friends because most of his time were for her only. Until they broke up. 
 
It was twelve midnight and Alex and her friends were probably still having some talks in the cottage. Kris decided to say goodnight to them basically because he felt he was trying too hard to appear friendly. Not that he isn't, it's just kind of awkward. Alex didn't even pay him much attention, she only saw the Xiumin guy. But Alex's friends were nice, they asked Kris questions related to his career without making him feel like he's in some sort of a broadcasted interview or show. Everything went cool. Kris always acts cool, as if nothing bothered him. 
 
Kris lay in bed, arms supporting his head, one leg on top of the other and feet still in his shoes. These days he has been thinking a lot. What people do not know about him is: Kris thinks that he can always get what he wants. Lexy has been playing brokenhearted since two weeks ago when she texted Kris with a message that reads 'Can we talk? I want closure.' Kris merely just ignored the txt, not wanting to talk about a damn relationship with a girl who only txted him again a year after the break-up. Why was Lexy demanding for a closure all of a sudden? She didn't seem to need it while they were there saying they've reached the end. If Kris was being honest, he'd tell Kai and everyone that Lexy hasn't get over him yet. That she's the one having a hard time moving on and getting new relationships. But Kris remained silent. He need not tell them. Because Kris was in that stage too. Lexy was his first girlfriend. Someone he thought would be there throughout his career. He loved her. He couldn't, for God's sake, imagine that he'd someday catch her kissing someone else or worse, realizing that Kris was the third party. Such girls do exist. 
 
But why was Kris asking Alex a big favor? Why did she have to pretend together with him? Who was he kidding? Sometimes he hates himself for treating someone as if she was his toy. When he was a kid, his Dad used to be so controlling. His Father was more like a boss to him and not someone he shared the same blood with. Kris promised himself that he would never be like him. But his Dad had him influenced in some ways. And his Dad, unfortunately, is in coma. 
 
Kris doesn't have everything after all. He wears branded clothes, signature shoes, known eyewear but no one understands that he has to appear cool outside just to hide his real worries. Fame? It won't last. Looks? Some fans love him just because he's good-looking. 
 
He got up, looked outside the window if the beach was full and when he saw that there weren't much people, he went downstairs to feel the night breeze. It was almost that Christmas feel.
 
 
 
 
The moon was a complete orb tonight. The wind almost made the hairs in Kris's arms go up but he didn't mind the cold. Seoul has always been about snow and winter. 
 
'Can't sleep?' The sudden disturbance made him jump. It was Alex, unaccompanied. So the fake girlfriend is talking to him now, huh?
 
Kris nodded, like the cold guy he is. At first, he thought Alex will keep talking. But she just stood beside him, wrapping her arms around herself. Kris saw her in magazines and in ramps, it was unusual seeing her covered with thick clothing from shoulder to toe. You can't expect someone to wear two piece in a weather like this.
 
'What time are you leaving tomorrow?' Kris thought. It was the only question that got into his head.
 
'You mean later? Eight, I think.' Kris has forgotten about the time. It was almost 1:30AM. 
 
It was crickets once again. Kris doesn't know if Alex was feeling awkward with him. He actually felt like he had to make her talk asap or else she'll leave. 'Is that Xiu-
 
'Hands in your pocket!' He heard Alex shouts. What the. Kris didn't move. He has no idea what Alex was saying. He was just about to repeat his question but Alex cut him off again by holding both of his hands and putting it inside the pockets of his sweater. 'Make a wish, quick!' 
 
And Kris saw it. A shooting star. Alex might be one of those girls who believe in wishes and shooting stars. Kris felt Alex's hands on his and it made a pair of hands tucked inside both pockets of his sweater. He saw that Alex was wearing a pull-over with no pockets. He knew that the star might have already made its flight down but he still made a wish after that. Alex was now an inch away from him and he could almost feel her breath on his face. Her eyes were closed and Kris felt uneasy because of the proximity. When Alex opened her eyes, she saw Kris staring back at them and she immediately withdrew her hands from his pockets. And her cheeks flushed. 'Sorry 'bout that.' She said.
 
Kris hid a smile. It was the first time he saw Alex blushed. Even through the little light reflected from the cottages, Kris saw the uncomfortable expression on her face. His wish was stupid but he figured he couldn't take it back and make another shooting star fall. Suddenly, he was curious of what Alex's wish was. 
 
'I'm going to sleep.' Alex said and walked away without giving him another look. Kris ran to catch up with her and said, 'Me too.' And from that instant, it looked like they were heading to the same room and sleep together. 
 
Kris got back to bed feeling like...
 
He won't forget how holding Alex's hands felt like. 
 
-------
Look, a Monday update! Very unlikely of me but I felt like updating today so here it is! Comment, subscribe and upvote? Pretty please~ THANK YOU :)