November 23: Drunk

30days with Yi Fan

November 23: DRUNK

Kris has not contacted Alex after their shooting yesterday. She thought that maybe he would. But maybe he was busy with his ex-girlfriend. 

Alex has a photo-shoot for Just Prints the following day. Eun Seo wanted it at noon but they had to move the schedule in the evening because she had to meet some clients. After this day Alex would have a week off again. She was thinking of flying out of the country to travel for at least five days. But then she'd rather go to Canada and see Clint.

The last time Clint called was when Alex visited Kris's Dad in the hospital. He sends her messages but Alex prefer calls because that way she would know if he's really okay. She would know it by the sound of his voice. The engagement ring was on Alex's finger today. 

The theme for today's photo-shoot was simplicity. Alex didn't have to act wild and all. She was in simple clothing and it was her thing. Flix was praising her for looking like an eighteen year old than twenty-three. Alex loves Eun Seo's collection because it proves that you can still look elegant even in simple outfits. Fashion isn't about wearing expensive and branded clothes; it's how you carry your own style. It's wearing the clothes you are comfortable with. You don't have to blend in all the time. Everyone is different.

'Flix, does Yi Fan have a copy of my schedule?' Alex asked while they were having late dinner after the shoot. It's just that Kris always seem to know where she is. She knows Flix wouldn't lie to her.

'He asks for it.' Flix admits. 'Is it bugging you?' 

If Alex was still the Alex that went gaga over everything that concerns Kris Wu Yi Fan, will it annoy her to have the singer everywhere with her? Or maybe she would eventually faint in one of their dinners or lunch? It's really funny how time can change things. On the first few days with Kris, Alex felt that celebrity vibe. Because they used to go to places with many people around. But lately, every time Alex is with Kris, she doesn't feel so ordinary any more. They can be at the same level. Sometimes, Kris treats her the way she deserves to be treated. Some other times, he's that cold guy from the beginning. 'He's starting to be nice to me.' Alex shared to her manager.

'That's good, isn't it?' Flix was obviously glad to hear that from Alex. Is that good? Is it good that Alex no longer feels inferior to Kris Wu Yi Fan? That she somehow feel that they can possibly get along better now? What if they become so close and the promise of thirty days turns into forty or sixty or a hundred days together? No, that will not happen. Clint will be here next month. And Alex can't see Kris being a part of that picture. 

She answered Flix with 'Maybe'.

 

 

Alex was on the road waiting for a taxi. She was completely taken aback when she saw Kris's BMW stopped in front of her. The window on the passenger's side was down, revealing Sehun on the driver's and  Kris on the passenger's seat. 'Alex! Alex!' Kris shouted loudly even though she was just right there. His hand was outside the car's window, waving at her. Alex stepped closer.

'Good evening, Alex.' Sehun said. 

'Hey, what's up?' Alex asked at him. Kris smells of alcohol. 

'He said he wanted to see you.' Sehun sounded disappointed. Kris has his eyes closed but Alex was sure he was listening. Kris wanted to see her? 

'Why?' 

To this, Kris gestured that he'll open the door and that Alex has to give him way so she stepped back a little. Kris got down from the car and hugged Alex. 'Come, let's go to the hotel.' Alex can feel Kris's weight over her. It's no doubt that he's drunk. Why else will he be acting like this? Alex tried to free herself from him but the singer has passed out, she couldn't carry her on her own. 'Sehun, kindly help me please.'

Sehun went to her side and together they carried Kris back into the car. 'Are you coming?' 

Alex doesn't wish to accompany a drunk rapper in his hotel room. What is she going to do there? Stare at her drunk idol? She's tired, for heaven's sake. She needs to go home and sleep. 'Uhm...'

'Just help me get him to his room. Then I'll drive you to your apartment.' Sehun requested.

Why does she have to deal with Kris all the time? Even when he's drunk, he's still bossy.

'Okay.' It will only take less than an hour, Alex thought. She's only going to help Sehun.

They arrived at the hotel twenty-five minutes later and carried Kris from the elevator to his bed. They let him collapsed on the sheets. Alex massaged her shoulders. 'Are you alright?' Sehun asked while Kris was there in front of them, knocked-out in bed.

'He's heavy.' Alex said. Where was Kai or any of Kris's guy friends? 'Is he always like this when he gets drunk?' 

Sehun laughed silently. 'I don't know. He hasn't been like this for a long time.'

'When was the last?' Alex was curious. 

Sehun asnwered her honestly. 'When he and Lexy broke up.'

Alex has never seen this side of Kris. Is this because Lexy was back? Does he still love her? Maybe that's something Alex will never know. She isn't that close to the singer after all. She doesn't even know why they ended their relationship. It was kept confidential. Every person in Seoul, Kris's fans especially, knows that he and Lexy was a big item before. They always make the headlines and Kris was open about Lexy being his girlfriend. Until they broke up. Kris remained quiet about it. 'Is he going to be okay?' Alex can't help but ask. Kris will have his comeback performances soon. And the music video is set to release next week. This image won't do him any good.

'Yah, don't worry 'bout him. He's old enough.' It was funny hearing it from Sehun. 'Wait for me here. I'll just call someone.' Then he left.

Only to come back with Lexy. Alex was shocked to see the model. Is she staying in the same room, with Kris? 

'I'll be downstairs, Alex.' Sehun said, as if he was sure Alex would want to stay for a bit more. He went out of the room again and Alex was left with Lexy.

Lexy appeared much simpler than how she looked like at the airport a few days ago. The truth is, she looks so young. Alex doesn't know their but right now she felt like she was the one who's older. Lexy seemed nicer too. She acknowledged Alex's presence and greeted her 'Hello'.

But Alex has no time for interviews. She chose to leave. On her way to the door, Lexy stopped her with a question. 'Alex, do you think you can fall in love with a Kris Wu Yi Fan?'

Alex turned to look at her. Lexy was sitting there on Kris's bed, waiting patiently for her to reply. What made her ask that question? Alex felt the ring on her finger. Sh*t, she's forgotten to remove it. She wants to believe that Lexy hasn't seen it. She slowly slid her hands inside the pockets of her jacket. 'We're just pretending. In less than twenty days, we'll go back to being strangers. Have a good night, Lexy.' 

Alex has no idea that Lexy has already seen the ring even before she hid her hands. Kris is dating an engaged woman.

------------------------------------

Sorry for updating almost every day. I'm just really excited to finish this story. I'll be working on a new fic after this. It'll probably be about B.A.P members this time. But for now, let's enjoy this and love Kris (even if he's very unpredictable), right? THANK YOU :)