8th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luckily, I did not come late for the class after the incident in the girls' restroom. Now, I had both of my sleeves tugged down to my fingers, not allowing anyone to see my birthmark or the rest marks on my left wrist. As I reached my seat, Kai let out a sigh of relief and smiled at me. 

"I actually thought you wouldn't come." he said honestly making me chuckle and raise a brow at him. Sitting myself down, I chuckled, still oblivious to all the glares I got from the girls. 

"Awe, why? Would you miss me?" I asked playfully, making him only laugh back, not answering the question. As soon as the teacher came in, his laughter died down, still grinning at me as I scrunched up my face at him. 

****

"Goodbye, class!" the teacher said quickly before she ended the lesson my sprinting out of the classroom. Sitting up after falling asleep under the whole lesson, Kai fell back asleep again. Chuckling, I quickly went over to Jay who was talking to some friends. Passing the rainbow-headed friend of Kai, he greeted me with a smile which I returned easily. Grabbing Jay by the collar making him choke, I smiled in apology to his friends before turning my head to my brother. 

"Hey, can I steal Jay from you for a minute? Thanks." I asked the friends only to pull my brother away before they could answer. Coughing after being choked for quite some time, he glared at me in annoyance. 

"WHAT THE , RINNIE?!" he hissed angrily, straightening his collar as I glared back at him. Rolling my eyes, I clutched onto the straps of my backpack. 

"Sorry, but if I asked you nicely, you wouldn't want to talk." I said making him sigh at the fact that I knew him so well. Raising a brow, he cocked his face at me, gesturing me to continue, "Are you doing anything after school?"

"I'm going to the library." he answered bluntly as if it was a normal thing for him to do. Blinking at him, I burst out laughing. Was this a sick joke?!

"Y-You?! Going to the... l-library?!" I laughed, cackling up like a maniac which made him roll his eyes in annoyance. Wiping my fake tears, I laughed staring at him, "W-What are you doing in the library?"

Suddenly leaning closer to my ear with a serious expression on, I stayed still, waiting for him to tell me, "I met this hot chick an-"

"Ew." I gagged, interrupting him as I pushed him away with a face consorted into disgust. Shaking my head in disbelief, I watched as he stared at me with a big grin, "Anyways, can you wait for me when you're done?"

"Alright, but where are you going?" he asked with a raised brow. Shrugging, I just faked an innocent look. 

"Exploring." I answered shortly making him shrug as well. I hated lying, but I couldn't help it, and with him being daddy's great son wasn't helping either. Nodding, he patted my head before he left. Sighing in relief, I quickly left the classroom, leading my way through the hallways. Remembering the way to the dance room from yesterday, I quietly slipped my head through the door opening to peek inside just in case someone was there. It was empty. Silently cheering for myself, I quickly got inside befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter