10th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We need to call Jungkook and Taehyung, and that fast!" the one I remembered as Suho said making my eyes widen hastily. Standing up, I only got pulled back down again by Sehun. 

"W-What does appa and uncle have to do with this?" I stuttered, really confused as to why they would call my father and uncle. Why would they bring innocent people into this?! One with orange, spiky hair smiled cutely, but assuring me that they knew what they were doing. 

"That we'll let them explain. There's still a lot you need to know." he explained, and I could only nod. My mind slowly drifted off to Jay, which made my fists clench in anger and fear. I could have done something, but yet, I let them take my twin. As tears started rolling down my cheeks, the front door suddenly burst open, and in came appa and uncle V running. 

"KYU RIN!" appa exclaimed just before he quickly pulled me into a hug. Clutching into his shirt, I cried into his chest as he ran his hand up and down my back. Uncle V sat himself next to me to my hair softly, "It's okay, honey. Shh, we'll find Kyu Jin."

"Explain." uncle V demanded as he turned to the rest of EXO. Appa did so as well, but his hand was still on my back. Looking up, I saw the legends all looking at me with soft eyes. 

"Before we do anything, we should explain some things to Rin." one with huge doe-eyes and feminine face said making me nod lightly as I turned my head to look at my father. Sighing, appa nodded towards uncle V as if agreeing silently. 

"Alright. As you might already know, you are a demon. Jay too. The reason is because... I'm one too. So is Taehyung who is the brother of your mother, the devil. Taehyung is your omma, Hye Ri's older brother. Now, just when you and Jay were born, Hye Ri was taken away by her cousins to rule the Underworld." appa explained slowly, making sure I would catch the words. By the way he was talking about my mother, I could see how his face hardened, jaw clenching. Gripping onto the hem of my shirt, I looked up.

"Why didn't you tell us? Why did you keep it away from us? I was practically living a like thinking I was a mere human being." I said slowly, and I could see the guilt spread across his face. Seeing this, a tall blonde decided to speak up for him. 

"He wanted the both of you to live a normal life; away from all these supernatural drama. He only wanted the best for you and Kyu Jin, to protect you." the blondie answered for my father, and appa only smiled slightly but gratefully up at him. 

"Thanks, Kris." appa muttered, and the Kris guy could only nod. Turning to my father again, I looked at him before I sighed and leaned backwards. 

"A-Alright, but that doesn't explain why Jay got taken away.” I brought up, and appa and uncle nodded as well, agreeing on what I said. Turning our heads towards the legends, we hoped to get answers. Stepping up, Kai stared softly at us, brown eyes digging into mine. 

"The Underworld knows that __________ was expecting children, but they didn't know how many she was carrying. I guess someone found out that Kyu Jin was her son." he explained as my head fell, my eyes staring dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter