12th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Appa let out a loud scream as he suddenly got tackled to the ground by none other than Kai, who had somehow escaped from the grips of his hyung's in the last minute. Rolling on the ground, Kai strangled appa under his weight as he tried to hold him down. 

"A-APPA!" I screamed, afraid that Kai would hurt my father, but to my surprise, Kai suddenly disappeared from my father and reappeared behind me. Quickly putting his arm around me from behind, everything around us changed and became a whirlwind of blurriness. With widened eyes, I sighed in relief and exhaustedly fell backwards towards Kai as soon as the sight of a familiar living room came to view. Kai's arms never left me as his built chest was pressed up against my back. Letting out a shaky breath, his grip around me tightened for a moment, and then loosened slowly. Everything happened so fast. At first, I get lost and see these weird visions, and then dead animals fell from the skies. Second, Kai suddenly appears, and we get chased by his own brothers, appa and uncle V. Remembering the red, glowing eyes of my father, I shivered and grabbed onto Kai's arm. 

"Rin..." Kai called softly, snapping me out from my train of thoughts. Turning my head slightly to the side, I looked up at his soft, grey eyes staring into mine. I gulped. His brown, kind eyes were so different from his grey, alluring eyes that held so much in them and even more; something I couldn't really point my finger to. Suddenly putting his arm behind my knees, and another one supporting my back as he lifted me up bridal-style, I gasped, my eyes widening in fear as I gripping onto the back of his shirt. 

"W-What are you doing?!" I yelped, afraid that he would drop me, but I highly doubted that as I could feel his muscular arms against my back. Chuckling, he gave me a reassuring smile to only I suddenly felt really hot to. Oh, that smile. Oh, boy.

"I'm simply putting you to bed." he answered, and my eyes widened at what he said. WHAT WAS THIS GUY THINKING?! He must have seen my reaction because I could clearly see him suppress his laughter, "You must be tired. But it seems like you have other thoughts."

"H-Hey!" I gasped and slapped his chest which only made him laugh more. Who knew that this innocent boy was this erted?! Pouting, I circled my arms around his neck, afraid that I would fall as he easily ran up the stair with me in his arms. Kicking his bedroom door open, we went inside. The room was dark, but his grey, glowing eyes held my attention as he walked towards the bed. Laying me down, his lips accidentally touched the side of my bare neck causing me to shiver at the touch. Pulling back, I just noticed how incredibly close his face was to mine. His minty breath hit my face as we stay like that for what seemed to be forever. In the midst of just staring into each other eyes, he gulped and backed away. 

"You better sleep now or you'll get tired for tomorrow. You still have a lot to go through." he said softly before standing up to leave. Just before he could, I quickly grabbed his wrist unknowingly, - damn you, hand - and he stopped abru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter