31th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyu Rin's POV

I sat in the corner of the familiar black room; no windows and no lights. The door was locked and shut tightly. I wouldn't want anyone to witness this. It hurt too much, and the least I wanted was to make anyone else hurt. Losing Jongin was too hard to handle, and I couldn't bear to live in a world where my future was gone. EXO had left, blaming their brother's death on me, and I didn't deny the fact. I still remembered the blood on my hands as I held his cold body against mine. Hiccupping, I stared at the rope in my hands, gripping onto it hard as the rough texture imprinted my palm. Tying it around the beam in the ceiling and made a loop around my neck. 

"I will meet you again, Jongin. We can be together again soon." I said with a small smile plastered on my face. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, drying up my tears, making myself ready to face the light and new future. 

But what was I doing? I could live happily without Jongin. I would carry his baby that was now growing in my stomach, and raise the little child to an amazing person. Yes, I found out that I was pregnant with Jongin's child not too long ago. And it sure did come as a shock to me. I tried to tell EXO, however, they did not care. They were done with me. 

I turned around, not wanting to do this anymore. However, just as I tried prying the rope off my neck, the chair began wobbling under me, and my feet slipped off surface of the chair. My feet were kicking around, looking for anything to step on, but it was no use. The rope tightened around my neck, and I felt the air and life slowly out of me. 

And then I only felt numb.

 

THE END. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ YOU JUST GOT PRAAAANKEEEDDD~ LOL SORRY. My brother's idea OTL KEKEKEKE. ALRIGHT, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME. The real chapter is right bellow~ 

A/N: Text written like this is flashback.

Kyu Rin's POV

Sitting up, I looked around with wide eyes, panting. The familiar curtains I remembered were placed in my bedroom were making the room blue as they covered the sight of the garden. The blue sky was lit up by the sun that was shining down on everything on the surface of the Earth. A familiar mirror was standing just in front of my closet as my desk was covered with loose papers and books. Turning my head, I took a glance at my clock showing the digits 12:42. Sighing, I stood up, grabbed some clothes and went towards my bathroom. 

After taking a steaming-hot shower, I decided to go downstairs to greet my family wherever they were. However, the house seemed awfully quiet, something I wasn't too familiar to. As I went down the stairs, I couldn’t smell appa's breakfast; neither could I hear Jay's loud voice booming anywhere. With furrowed eyebrows, I went into the kitchen only to find no one. Widening my eyes, I quickly ran back upstairs and burst into Jay's room as it was the closest. Empty. Running into appa's room, I let out a panicked breath. Empty.

"Where the hell are they?!"  I muttered frustratingly to myself. They wouldn't leave the house without telling me, I knew that. Confused, I tried recalling any of the previous events or days that passed. As I couldn't seem to remember anything, I decided to try and call them. Going through my contacts, my eyebrows furrowed at the sight of a familiar name in the 'J' section. At that, my heart dropped, eyes widening as I let go of the phone, quickly leaning against the wall for support when my vision blackened. 

Starting to growl, Kai was quickly surrounded by the warriors as they pointed their weapons at him. His eyes were lighting up silver in anger as he beast like growl was heard before a huge, black wolf grew taller than the warriors, standing in the middle with his silver eyes staring right into mine. 

Eyes widening, I stared terrified as Kai's body was thrown in the air and onto the ground.

I watched with teary eyes as his soul was pulled out of his own physical body. His eyes were staring into mine as he smiled sadly at me. His lips were moving, but no sound came out. But it was clear what he meant to say, and I couldn't help but to break. I love you.

It was if in the brief moment I watched his body lied on the ground, unmoving and limp, the time I had with him flashed before my eyes.

Dropping to the ground, my hands made its way to his chest, where his heart was.

"You can't leave me, Jongin... Please... I didn't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter