6th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking up at the boy seated next to me, my eyes set on his tattoo peeking out of his collar. Out of curiosity, I decided to ask, "That's a tattoo, isn't it?"

Kai looked up in surprise, touching the mark on his neck before he nodded slowly, "Yeah, you could say that."

"It has a story, though." he said, suddenly turning fully to me causing me to lean back in surprise, "Do you believe in demons and werewolves?"

"Pardon me?" I excused myself, furrowing my eyebrows. Did he really just ask me that? Perhaps, I heard wrong. 

"Do you believe in demons and werewolves?" he repeated himself, and I pursed my lips, eyes widening. Alright, I didn't hear wrong. Slowly, I shook my head, not knowing why he would ask me such a question, "Do you want to hear the story behind this tattoo?"

"Of course!" I answered making him chuckle and turn the other way again, facing the horizon. 

"Once upon a time, there twelve guys they called legends. They're from the Underworld, also known as hell, living in a kingdom called Two Moons. The twelve legends of Two Moons were the only ones with the ability to turn themselves into wolves. One day, hunters - people who eliminated magical creatures like demons and werewolves - found a portal into the Underworld. They started attacking all the creatures down there, children and adults. 

When the legends were the only ones still alive in their kingdom, Two Moons, they ran away, escaping to face the new world called the human world, a world where humans and animal live; a world so foreign to them. The two youngest of the legends were only three years old at that time, but the soul inside them were over five centuries old. In the human world they lived and hid from any possible hunters who could find them. After a few years of hiding, news broke out that the hunters had struck once more, this time killing half of the demons' population in the kingdom Red Moon. After seventeen years, a few hunters had found out where the wolves lived and attacked them with Wolvesbane. Wolvesbane is basically like poison for wolves. The legends' youngest brother was unfortunately showered in wolvesbane, making him sick, almost dying. The elder brothers lost hope, thinking that their little brother would die. However, one day, the legends found out that there were some demons that lived around their neighborhood. A demon's blood can heal everything and would get rid of all evil, ironically. After chasing after the poor girl, she still helped one of the wolves that got hurt while another demon stood up to protect her. The legend that got hurt was truly grateful and decided to befriend her. Well, thing is that they didn't know that the girl actually was the devil. Imagine that when a demon's blood could cure everything, what would the devil's blood be like? She offered to help the sick legend and saved his life. From then, they promised her that they would protect her with their lives." he told slowly, making sure that I would catch all the words. To say that he hadn't sparked my interest would be lying. I sat there, waiting for him to end the story with big eyes. 

"So they did? They protected her fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter