5th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cafeteria... I suggest you to not eat here mainly because some certain people and their issue with keeping their foods on their plates."

While tagging alone my guide for the day, Kai, I listened carefully at what he was saying as I was horrified at the fact that I might get lost in the huge school sooner or later. With my eyebrows furrowing in confusion, I thought about every possibility to find out what he just said but with the look he gave me, I knew that he didn't want to be questioned about it. Though the cafeteria was big and colorful, my eyes only wandered to the isle of food and the terrace with four tables while the rest of the tables were around the first floor. Retracting his hand from the door that he help open, Kai turned around and started walking, letting the door close by itself. 

"Then, where am I going to eat?" I asked, and he suddenly stopped and turned around to face me with a smirk. Suddenly grabbing my wrist, my eyes widened as he lead us through some hallway. Stopping abruptly in front of a narrow hallway, he looked around before starting dragging me away once again. 

"W-Where are we going?" I asked nervously as the narrow hallway seemed to be a lot longer than I thought. Walking up the stairs, I started second questioning if this boy really was safe or not. Stopping in front of a door with a 'Do not enter' sign, my eyes widened.

"I know that we're not really allowed in here, but no one's coming up here either. So, it's safe and quiet." he said before opening the door making the fresh breeze hit my face lightly. Leading me to the middle of the rooftop, he let go of my hand for me to look around. The roof-top itself was all flat with no railings to keep people away from the edge what so ever. Right over the entrance was a roof to so we could sit here even if it was raining. The sky was clear from any clouds, the sun heating up my skin as I stared at the fantastic view of the city, "It's not much, though. You can come up here if you want, though I'm the only person who comes up here."

"Really?" I asked, looking back at my guide who was leaning against the door in excitement. My eyes suddenly seemed to travel to his neck where something similar to a tattoo was almost covered by the collar of his shirt. Unknowingly, I tugged on the sleeve of my right arm to cover any possible leakages. He only nodded, and I quickly snap out of my thoughts and smiled, "Wow! Thank you!

"Mmm. We should get to class. The principal only had us excused for one lesson." he said, and I nodded in agreement. Opening the door, he went ahead of me before I stepped back inside. Reaching out for the door-knob as he stood in front of me, I only noticed then how close he was to me. As the stairway was narrow and almost too small for us to fit in, he was unbelievably close. His breath tickled my neck making the shiver go down my spine. As he leaned back, my eyes caught the sight of his tattoo again, which seemed to be formed as a triangles with swirls in it. Straightening himself up, he cocked his head towards the stairs, "Come on."

Nodding, I followed suit as he lead us back to the main hallway before twisting and turning. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, we stopped in front of a door -which I guessed was our class room - to which he grabbed the know to before he turned to me, "If anyone are rude to you, don't hesitate to tell me."

Before I could even say anything with widened eyes, he suddenly opened the door and pushed me in. The teacher, who was by the board, looked up in surprise, but raised a brow as she saw Kai walk in after me. The council president said nothing, but left me in the front to sit on an empty seat in the back. Meanwhile, some girls had already started glaring at me; some guys were only staring at me in awe while I awkwardly looked around the class, catching the eyes of my brother who was sitting in the back. 

"Oh, you must be the new student! I'm sorry, I'm Mrs. Lee Hana, your home room teacher." the lady said and shook my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter