4th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JEON KYU JIN!" 

"Humph... Five... more minutes."

"You said that fifteen minutes ago! Get up!" I yelled as I tugged on my brother's arm dressed in my new school uniform. To say it didn't feel weird wearing another school uniform would be lying. The navy blue blazer was too different from the black blazer I used to wear. However, now, I didn't have to wear tight, white shirts witch choking ties. Still, the new blazer hugged my curves perfectly. I could finally start anew. I could finally forget everything. 

"Alright... I'm up." my brother said, finally sitting up. His sleepy eyes widened at the sight of my uniform, but never-the-less shrugged the surprise off as he finally remembered that I was transferring schools. Huffing, I went out of the room before going downstairs to get some food. As I entered the kitchen, I found my uncle Taehyung aka. V, sitting by the table while appa was making breakfast. 

"Good morning, appa! Morning, uncle V!" I said as I sat down in front of my uncle who only greeted me with a squared smile. Just as appa turned around to greet me, Kyu Jin also entered the kitchen before sitting down next to me. Putting the plates of pancakes in front of us, appa cried while staring at us, "I've never imagined you two actually almost wearing the same clothes!"

"Appa, please." I mumbled, rolling my eyes at him making him pout. Kyu Jin didn't even wait to take a pancake as he quickly grabbed one and filled the surface with syrup. 

"Sorry, I'm just really glad that you're going to the same school as your brother now!" appa said while rubbing the back of his head. Kyu Jin could only nod his head with his mouth full of pancake. Uncle Taehyung took a bit of his pancake before pointing his fork at me. 

"Now, do you remember what I told you yesterday?" he asked and I could only roll my eyes at him, "Never nea-"

"-near hormonal boys. If they near you, then go ahead and kick 'em where the sun doesn't shine." I finished with him, and I swore I could see appa's brain explode mentally as his eyes widened in horror while Kyu Jin almost spat out his food. Quickly wiping his mouth, my brother stared at our uncle in disbelief, and so did appa. 

"Uncle, what the heck?!" Jay exclaimed causing uncle V to pout and cross his arms while I just continued eating like nothing happened. 

"I'm just teaching her how to defend herself in case that actually happens!" my dear uncle defended himself while pointing at the eating me. 

"Yeah, but hello?! Language!" appa exclaimed in disbelief, still in shock of what he just witnessed. Uncle Taehyung only kept his arms crossed and looked away with a pout. 

"You should have heard what Namjoon hyung said."

Before appa could ask any further questions, I quickly pulled my brother up from his seat, ran out of the kitchen and grabbed our bags, "We'll be going now! Bye, appa! Bye, uncle V!"

"What was that all about?" Kyu Jin asked with a brow raised as he pulled his arm back from my grip. Sighing, I pulled on the straps of my back-pack before I looked down on the ground in embarrassment

."Appa would explode if he heard what uncle Namjoon said. I know he's older than us by... many years, but you know he's just as innocent as a fetus." I said and chuckled lightly. Kyu Jin only nudged my arm and smirked. 

"What did he tell you?" he asked causing me to nervously play with my thumbs. Thing is that uncle Namjoon is known to for his vulgar word-use and straightforwardness, "Come on, now. Tell you brother."

"W-Well... He s-said if something starts rising in the guy's pants, kick him right in the nut-sack and run the away from there." I answered, and sooner enough, my brother doubled over and laughed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter