17th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening my eyes, I looked around the room that definitely was not mine. Damn, I didn't even find the room familiar at all. Wait, then where was I? Quickly sitting up, I looked around my surroundings once again. Noticing that I was lying in a king-sized bed, I stared in awe at the room that was probably bigger than my whole house and the huge windows that showed the red sky. As I looked up at the red sky, the realization came to me quicker than I could handle. That's right. I was in hell, also known as the Underworld. Feeling something shift next to me, I noticed a figure lying at the very edge of the other side of the bed. Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked over the person's shoulder only to look wide eyed at him before I shook his body. 

"Appa." I called, and he sat up, cutely rubbing his eyes before blinking at me. Two blinks. Suddenly chuckling at my priceless face, he stood up, almost falling in the process as he seemed really tired. 

"Oh, you're finally awake!" he exclaimed happily, and I could only furrow my eyebrows once more. How long exactly have I been sleeping? Pointing towards some clothes that were placed over a chair, he smiled, "Get dressed and meet us in the kitchen. There's so much we need to tell you. By the way, EXO wanted to apologize for not having proper clothes to give you."

Before I could reply or even ask who the heck EXO was, he had already walked out of the room through the two huge doors. Still wondering who EXO was and why they would apologize, my questions remained unanswered as I looked around me dumbfounded. Quickly getting up from the bed, I went towards the chair with the clothes neatly placed on it. As I finally got the clothes on, one of my questions immediately got answered. The skirt given to me was too short for my liking, and showed a lot of skin much to my desired comfort-zone. Fortunately, the clothes came with a college-jacket which I remembered as the jacket Kai wore yesterday. Breathing in the scent of his cologne that still was stuck to the fabric; I smiled only to stop myself immediately as I realized that I was smiling creepily to myself. Sighing, I tugged the skirt down a little, only trying to make it long enough to cover my properly before I decided to get the heck out of the room. Opening the two doors, I stuck my head out just to face a long hall with no signs of end. Sighing, I stepped out only to get pushed further out as the door closed itself behind me. 

"Now, where's the kitchen?" I muttered to myself as I started walking down the hall to the right, hoping it would lead me to where I wanted to be. A sudden tap on my shoulder make me turn around in startle only to face a slightly shorter girl with green eyes. Blinking, she smiled while still looking straight ahead, as if she was looking right through me. 

"I'll follow you to the kitchen." she stated rather than offered, but none-the-less smiled friendly, and I could only smile b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter