33th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what you're saying is you met a little boy in the woods who can bring us back to the Underworld?" Baekhyun asked for the nth time after, trying to make sure he heard right as we were seated in EXO's living room with the four guys around me. I nodded, clarifying what I just told them. Furrowing his eyebrows, he stared at me in an incredulous look on his face, "Doesn't that seem a little bit skeptical to you? Not even a little bit?"

"He's Dani's little brother, the blind maid from your palace. He was taken away to become a slave but escaped." I reasoned, placing my cup of coke on the table. 

"Still, doesn't that seem a little bit skeptical to you?" Baekhyun asked again, raising his eyebrow at me to something I only pressed my lips together at and shook my head. 

"If I have to take the chance, then I will. I need to see Kai for myself." I stated, determined to meet my mate once again. Smiling, Kyungsoo patted my head. Looking up at him, I blinked at him as he sat next to me. 

"You really love Jongin, don't you?" Kyungsoo said, sounding more like a statement than a question. Smiling softly, I nodded. I never really had thought of that; the thought of how much exactly I loved him, and how much he had affected me. Only the thought of Jongin being with me, his familiar warmth and affectionate look made me warm inside. It was amazing how love could do this much to someone. 

"I guess I do." I said with a small smile. Turning to my brother, I slapped his harm, "We should head home now, Jay. It's getting dark."

"Wait," Sehun said, making the both Kyu Jin and I to stop and turn towards him as stood up. Looking over at Baekhyun, he grinned and they stared at each other as if they were conversing with only their glares until Baekhyun finally gave in with sigh, "you should stay here. That way we can look after you without needing to run all the way to your house."

"Are you sure? I mean, we're not going to be a bother?" Jay asked and Kyungsoo immediately shook his head. 

"If you haven't already noticed, we have a pretty big house." he said as he pointed upwards. At that, my eyes almost jumped out of my socket.

"This isn't a house. This is a mansion." I said something they all chuckled to, and Kyungsoo couldn't help but to nod as if he was giving up. 

"Alright, mansion." he agreed before he turned towards Jay again, "But really, you can stay."

"Thank you." I said gratefully on the behalf of Jay and I. Chuckling, Sehun grabbed my wrist and pulled me up the stairs. Looking up in surprise, I looked back at Baekhyun who Sehun had stuck his tongue out to. 

"I WAS GOING TO SHOW RIN HER ROOM!" Baekhyun whined and stomped childishly before he silently cursed at his younger brother. Chuckling, I watched as Kyungsoo sighed before looking up at Jay. 

"YEHET!"

JONGIN'S POV

"So, you don't remember? Anything?" Chanyeol hyung said in disbelief as I sat on my bed with my brothers surrounding me while Lay hyung was checking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter