39th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are we clear?!" I said past my gritted teeth sternly as I glared at my dragon who had shrunken into a ball as I crossed my arms. Avoiding my arms, she huffed which only made my glare harden, "I asked you if we were clear!"

With a low hum, Isleen sat up, still avoiding my eyes. Sighing, I turned around to walk back to Kai but turned my head to throw one last glare over my shoulder, "Goodbye, Isleen."

Roaring, she spread her wings before soaring to the sky. Sighing, I turned my head back to my mate, smiling in apology as he threw me an amused look. 

"I'm sorry you had to see that." I said awkwardly as he stood up and walked to me. Another roar was heard before I suddenly felt a big, fat dragon-tail push me towards Kai making bump into him, my face landing on his chest and his arms were thrown around my waist as we both fell on the ground, me on top of Kai. Blushing, I cursed under my breath for my mother-hugger of a dragon as Kai's face was literally just a hair strand away from mine, "...And for that too."

"It's alright. This position isn't too bad." he muttered with a smirk as he pulled me closer. And may I remind you how short my dress actually is? Rolling my eyes, I slapped his chest lightly. Suddenly turning us around so he was pinning me down, he rested his forehead on mine, the tips of our noses touching, "But I like this one too."

"Shut up." I mumbled with a smile, bringing a smile onto his smile as well. Staring into his eyes, I noticed his eyes softly glowing silver while his thumb the side of my stomach. His hot and minty breath softly hit my lips as we just stayed close like this for a while, staring into each other's eyes; enjoying each other's company and touches. Sooner enough, he growled lowly before his luscious lips crashed against mine. I gasped in surprised, but never the less easily gave into the kiss, smiling as I circled my arms around his neck to bring him closer. Pulling away panting, he rested his forehead on mine, staring into my eyes as if he couldn't tear his gaze away. Suddenly, his silver eyes started glowing brightly before slowly turning back to normal. Eyes widening, his hands reached up to my face as he my cheek.

"K-Kyu Rin..." he stuttered in a whisper, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Lifting his head, he looked around, taking in the sight. It was like he became a whole other person. The same person I fell in love with. I stayed silent, staring at him, waiting, "I-I remember... Everything."

"You... do?" I asked in surprise and widened eyes, sitting up quickly, almost bumping my head against his chin in the process. 

"I think I do." he said questioningly, never the less, a huge grin was placed on his face. Smile brightening, I bit my lip in excitement, "Quick, ask me a question."

"You told me a story on the school's rooftop," I began, staring into his eyes to see if he found any familiarity. Biting his lower lip, his eyes sparkled, "what story was that?"

"It was about how a demon girl came to the human world, and how she found out she was the devil. And the legends who hunted her down. She got twins, and one of the legends swore to protect her children and..." he answered quickly under one breath, taking a deep inhale of air before looking back up at me again with a grin, "and... that's it."

"Jongin!" I squealed in delight, jumping on him with my arms circling his neck as I placed kisses all over his face. Chuckling, he pulled me closer to him, stopping me from going any further. Biting my lip, I cupped his face, pressing my lips against his lips, and he chuckled, responding immediately. Pulling away, I rested my forehead on his, "You're back... You're back."

"Hey," he suddenly said, pulling away a little to slap my playfully making me widen my eyes at him for being so bold. Smirking playfully, he raised his brows at me, "how dare you kiss me when I barely remembered you?!"

"Hey, you kissed me! Not the other way around! Get your facts straight, mister! I'm innocent!" I said, defending myself as I crossed my arms. 

Snorting, he chuckled, leaning closer to my ear, "Innocent my , you thought I asked you to strip earlier."

"It's not my fault!" I shrieked in embarrassment and shame. Pouting, he pointed an accusing finger at me.

"Still! You didn't push me away when I kissed you! I was practically like a stranger!" he drawled, looking like a child. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed his collar, pulling him closer to me, successfully getting a surprised reaction from him. 

"I wouldn't dare push you away, Mr. Stranger. Your kisses excite me." I whispered against his lips with a smirk. Chuckling, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer as if we weren't close enough. 

"Who knew my babe could be so ?" he mumbled with a low chuckle as his hand suddenly fell on my , squeezing it, and making to growl. He looked surprised, and I had to be honest, I was quite surprised by myself as well. His smirk only grew, his hand massaging my , "And so fierce?"

"Shut up, wolfie." I growled before finally pressing my lips against his once again. I couldn't get enough of his kisses. They were like drugs. Once tried, it would be hard not to stop. Hand resting against his chest, I could feel his heart beating fast. Pulling me up on his lap, his hands kept my exposed thighs before the sound of waves crashing into the shore was gone, and so was the feeling of the wind against my skin. Opening my eyes slowly, I noticed we were back in the cabin, lying on the bed. Luckily, omma was long gone, and so was the mirror. 

Staring down at my mate, whom I know was straddling, I his cheek, my lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter