30th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"J-Jay" I stuttered as Miso smirked and took a step forward. Just then, I heard Jay growl, and my eyes immediately grew wide. Looking up, I stared surprised at my brother whose eyes had turned bright red, his hair had turn red as his clothes seemed to have change once again. From behind him, the sound of ripping flesh was heard before a pair of black, feathery wings popped out of his back. Taking a step back, I gulped as I noticed the mark on his arm started glowing gold. 

"Awe, look at that. How cute of you to show your true self to protect your sister." Miso laughed as she tapped her fingers on her hip, her eyes starting to glow green. Looking over Jay's shoulder, she sent me a smirk, "Don't you feel ashamed? Everyone keeps getting hurt to protect you, and yet you can't do anything."

Growling once again, Jay quickly lounged at Miso, the glowing of his mark brightening. Eyes widening, Miso quickly jumped out of the way as Jay landed a fist on the ground where she once stood. Turning around, he glared at her as she hissed with her sharp teeth showing. I gasped as Miso suddenly stood up and ran towards Jay, her tail suddenly popping out. Her long, black nails whipped the air as she pounced on my brother with a hiss. With just a few inches away, Jay was able to quickly turn around making Miso's nails get stuck to the wall. Cursing loudly, she pulled her nails out before glaring at Jay who was unclenching and clenching his fists.

I couldn't bear to keep watching my brother do all the fight while I was standing helplessly by the corner. Cursing under my breath, I folded up my right sleeve, revealing the mark on my arm. Drawing the devil signs on my skin with my finger, I bit my lip as the mark started to glow gold. 

"HEY, MISO!" I called out loudly, and her head whipped towards me before her lips quickly turned into a grin. She let out a cry of what sounded like a monster as she walked towards me like she didn't have a spine. Glaring at her, watched as she suddenly fell to the ground, clutching her head. Blinking, I stared confusedly down on my arm as the glowing of my tattoo seemed to fade quickly. Miso was quick to regain her energy and balance as she stood up and pointed at me. 

"Ha! You think you can overpower me?!" she scoffed mockingly as I confusedly stared at my arm. Eyes widening, I gulped as Miso quickly ran to my and captured my neck in her hands before she easily lifted me up. Yelping, I tried kicking myself down but it wasn't effective. Groaning, she let me go to clutch her aching stomach as I accidentally - and luckily - kicked her in the gut. 

Looking up, I locked my eyes with Jay's as his eyes were glowing red. It was if he was staring right into my soul. Suddenly, I felt my body move; my legs moving on its own, and yet I knew I had no control over them. Scared, I tried stepping to the right, but it seemed like my body didn't want to listen to me. I kept walking straight towards Jay. Grabbing my wrist, he pulled me behind him before I could finally feel myself able to control my body again. Staring at Miso, Jay smirked as her hands rose. Staring confusedly at her hands, she stuttered, "W-what's happening..."

Eyes widening, I looked up at Jay as I finally got the idea of what was happening. He must be using his powers!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!" Miso screamed horrified as her long nails pointed towards her own body. Pulling me next to him, Jay rested his arm around my neck as his hand covered my eyes. Sooner enough, the sound of ripping flesh was heard as Miso's piercing scream echoed through the hall. Just then, Henry and Sunggyu disappeared from the holds of Sehun and Xiumin before Henry popped up behind me and Sunggyu behind Jay, their eyes glowing light blue. 

"Get your filthy hands off her." Kai growled angrily as he took a step forward. The warriors seemed to stop to gather as EXO, uncle V and my parents also seemed to stop fighting. 

"What an overprotective boyfriend, how sweet! I'm only bonding with my niece." Henry taunted making my eyes widen nervously. Gritting my teeth, I tried to wiggle myself out of his grasp.

"You heard what he said. Get your hands off my kids." omma hissed as she made herself ready to pounce on them. However, she quickly halted to a stop as Henry formed a blue fireball in his hand and slowly closed up the distance from my face. Gulping, I watched as the flaming, blue ball of fire neared my face, and I swore I could feel the heat on my skin. Gapsing, I closed my eyes, trying to move as far away from the fire ball, but the grip Henry had on me was strong. 

"Get your ing hands off of her!" I heard Kai scream so angrily, it came as a surprise to me. My eyes snapped open as soon as I heard him growl, the sounds of the panic yelps of the warriors heard all over the room as Henry laughed wickedly. Starting to growl, Kai was quickly surrounded by the warriors as they pointed their weapons at him. His eyes were lighting up silver in anger as he beast like growl was heard before a huge, black wolf grew taller than the warriors, standing in the middle with his silver eyes staring right into mine. 

"JONGIN!" I screamed in horror as one of the warriors tried to stab him with a weapon. The other EXO members were quick to go to their brother's rescue however got quickly held down by the warriors. Keeping a warrior in between his teeth, Kai threw him to the side. Another warrior jumped on his back, stabbing him a few times before Kai had successfully shaken him off. I tried moving once again, trying to break free to get to my mate as Kai too was trying hard to get to me. All the time, our eyes were locked together. Yet another warrior jumped on him as he tried to run towards me, and I could only watch hopelessly, tears streaming down my eyes as he was pushed to the ground; his painful and desperate yelps ringing in my ears. 

Just then, the sound of ripping flesh and a wolf's cry was heard. My breath hitched in my throat as the warriors surrounded him, breaking our eye-contact. Eyes widening, I stared terrified as Kai's body was suddenly thrown in the air and onto the ground. His body hit the ground with full impact, and I swore I could hear the horrible noises of his bones breaking. His eyes were still open, staring right into mine as his body puffed up a little before the air finally escaped out of his mouth for the very last time. The breath hitched in my throat as I felt the tears fill up my eyes, "Jongin..."

It was if time had stopped, everything was silent and stilled. The legends were already screaming, trying to break free in anger as they stared at their brother, but all I could think of was Kai. It was if in the brief moment I watched his body laid on the ground, unmoving and limp, the time I had with him flashed before my eyes.

The laugher. The smiles. The tears. The pain. The dancing. The love. 

My eyes widened as what seemed to be Kai's human form standing up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter