36th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ARE YOU OKAY, RIN?!" Kyu Jin yelled from all the ruckus. His arms were stretched outwards, blue and green smoke coming out of his hands and into the small, blue crystal hovering over the stone. Wind, made from the force of our powers, was throwing everything aside, including furniture and hair. Sweat was rolling down our necks as my own arms were stretched out as well, purple and blue smoke swirling into the crystal. My hair was already slowly turning red, growing longer as well. 

"I'M ABSOLUTELY GREAT!" I managed to get out through my gritted teeth. I was already feeling drained, but had no intentions to give up. How did I even do this alone the first time? Kyungsoo, Sehun, Baekhyun and Samuel were standing by the sides, making sure that everything went as planned. 

"YES! IT'S WORKING! JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE!" Samuel yelled as he ran around the stone to check if everything was in place. With a bite on my bottom lip, I used the last of my powers and strength to give the crystal everything I had. Sooner enough, the runes under it began lighting up gold. The crystal soon dissolved into sand, swirling around the runes, blending with the gold. Soon, the blue and gold sand became white, and the glow of the sand was too bright for my eyes. Losing control of my powers, my arms limply fell to my sides, and my legs gave out sooner than predicted. For a moment, I was worried that I had ruined everything. It was silent, and absolutely nothing was heard. Suddenly, a powerful force was released, and I was quick to take cover as everything around me was whipped in the air. I couldn't see the others, and I was worried they have gotten hurt. However, as soon as the cold, hard floor turned into grass that rose through my fingers, I knew it was going to be alright. The brightness of the crystal dimmed, and I quickly opened my eyes to look for the boys. 

"Guys?" I called out, not finding them anywhere as I was sitting in the middle of a circle of trees. Gigantic trees in fact. Looking up, my eyes widened at the sight of the familiar, red sky, and I could only laugh in delight, "WE DID IT! GUYS!"

Standing up, my eyes widened at the sight of my black dress falling down to my feet and the black cloak that was covering my hair a little. Through my long, red hair, two black horns were sticking up from the locks, slightly hidden behind my tiara. My tattoo was now glowing gold, probably by the magic flowing in the air. Stepping forward, I cursed under my breath for being dressed so girly as soon as I saw my shoes being high heels. 

I quickly whipped my head towards the direction of the sound of a low groan before I ran, smiling at the sight of Sehun embracing Samuel who had securely hidden his face in the elder's chest. Crossing my arms, I raised a brow at them before chuckling, "Yah, what are you two lovebirds doing?"

Looking up, Samuel ignored the remark, however started cheering and smiling in joy as I took in the sight of his home, "WE MADE IT! UNDERWORLD! BRACE YOURSELF!"

"We should most likely go find the others before we take over the world." I chuckled as Sehun patted his white, puffy shirt that had appeared out of nowhere. Adjusting his hood over his head, Samuel nodded, his grin not breaking - but in fact, growing.

"No need. We're here." Baekhyun announces from behind. Turning around, I found him wearing the same shirt as Sehun and Kyungsoo. Next to them stood my brother wearing black clothes and a hood, a crown perfectly places on his red head. At the sight of me, he smirked. 

"Thee behold valorous, mine sist'r." he acted playfully, bowing down as if he was from the old Maldivian age. Knowing that he had complimented me, I grinned. 

"Thanketh thee, thee behold not backeth eith'r, mine broth'r." I acted along, curtsying lowly to him before punching him lightly on the arm. Laughing, he ruffled my hair before turning to Kyungsoo. 

"So, how do we get out of this forest?" Samuel asked sheepishly, and a little excited to see the world once again. We all looked around for a while, hoping to get an idea. I thought for a moment as I stared at Sehun, who was staring back at me with a weird look. Just then, a smirk appeared on my face as I came up with the perfect solution. Putting my index finger and thumb into my mouth, I whistled loudly. Everyone staring at me in confusion, I just waited for my responds. Sooner enough, the whistle was responded to by a loud roar. 

"GET DOWN!" Baekhyun yelped, however, I only stood rooted with a smile on my face as I watched my huge, purple dragon land right before us. My hair blew everywhere at the impact of the landing as the dragon looked around for a while before finally catching the sight of me. 

"Isleen~!" I cooed as I patted her huge snout. She only responded with a hum, and I could feel the vibration under my feet. I giggled, "Good girl."

"YOU HAVE A DRAGON?!" Jay squealed in disbelief as he ran up to me, shaking my from behind. Turning around, I raised a brow at him and crossed my arms. 

"What? You can have a goldfish, but I can't have a dragon?" I asked, however, he just ignored me before shaking me again. 

"Are we going to ride her?" he asked excitedly, and I could only roll my eyes, smiling. Cocking my head t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter