2nd cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rinnie~ Wakie-wakie!" the oh-so-beautiful voice of my one and only brother filled my ear as he shook me violently. Now, I knew that my family perfectly knew that waking me up would mean someone would die in my hands. Groaning, I opened my eyes, making sure to glare at my smiling brother. Raising a brow, I grabbed my phone to check if he had drawn on my face. Nothing. 

"What did you do, and what's wrong with you?" I asked while raising a brow as he only shrugged before sitting down on the couch, casually smiling at me. 

"Nothing, you're just late for work." he said with a nonchalant tone, grabbing the remote-control from the table before switching the TV on. Pressing on the button of my phone, I stared at the screen showing that I indeed was just late for work. 

"Hah, I'm late for work!" I laughed, giggling for a minute as I closed my eyes again. Raising an eyebrow, Kyu Jin rolled his eyes at, counting down to the outburst. Just when I realized what I said myself, I quickly got up from the couch, running up to my room, full speed, "I'M LATE FOR WORK! JEON KYU JIN, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER?!"

However, the latter only chuckled, shaking his head at me for being so dumb. Quickly locking myself in my room, I hastily stripped of my school-uniform. Changing into something more casual, I stared down at my moon necklace through the mirror before I snapped out of my trance and hid the necklace under my shirt. Finishing, I stared at myself through the mirror only to pull my sleeve to my right arm down to cover my birthmark. For a birthmark, I thought it was weird. The forms, color and spirals the birthmark had was too beautiful, it could easily be mistaken as a tattoo. What's weird is that Kyu Jin and appa has it as well. Maybe it's in the genes? Closing my eyes with a bitter smile, I took one last glance at my reflection before getting out of my room and down, into the kitchen. 

"BYE APPA!" I exclaimed quickly, kissing my father's cheek as he made food. Quickly running to the living room before back-hugging my brother who was casually watching the TV with his legs propped up on the table, "BYE JAY!"

"I'M OFF NOW! BYE!"

And with that, I sprinted over the streets and turned every corner to get to my part-time job at the café, Blue in time. Groaning, I knew that if I were going to come late, I would get in serious trouble, "WHY AM I ALWAYS LATE?!"

As I quickly burst into the café, - unfortunately startling a few costumers as well making me bow in apology - I quickly, ran to the back and into the staff room to get my apron and name tag. Turning around to go out, I faced one of my sunbaes/bosses, Youngjae, who was blocking my way with a brow raised. 

"Late?" he asked, and I shook my head in denial, because luckily, I was only a few seconds late. Squinting his eyes, he moves away to let me go. I quickly bowed and walked away, but not too far to not hear him mumble, "You remind me so much of Hye Ri."

However, I only ignored it, quickly going over to the counter to wait until someone would call for my assistance. While waiting, a group of boys caught my attention. Well, who wouldn't look their way when a couple of the, meaning the very tall dude and two shorter guys were practically yelling at each other?

"STOP BULLYING ME, YOU CRISPY BACON!"

Chuckling at the bizarre nickname, I turned around just to be called out by Hana sunbae-nim, "RIN-AH! ORDERS TO TABLE 12!

Snickering lightly, I placed the trays on my arms and started searching for table 12. Eyes widening, I gulped as I found the destined table 12 being occupied by the group of loud guys from earlier. Sighing, I quickly we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter