11th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what's our plan?" Tao asked as we sat down around the table in the kitchen, eating the lunch that Kyungsoo had made. Looking up at Kris and Suho, I hoped that they would have planned something out already. Appa and uncle V had gone to tell the other uncles and aunty Minjung about the situation. Kris sighed, and Suho sat himself down with a downcast look. 

"Honestly, we don't really know what to do other than finding a way to the Underworld." Suho informed, and I could only sigh hopelessly and look at them desperately. 

"We really can't do anything?" I asked hopelessly making Kai, who sat next to me, to grab my hand and give it a light squeeze. Looking up at him, I felt myself drown in the ocean of brown orbs. 

"We'll there is one, and the only one in the world who was a portal." Kris said making me look up at him with wide eyed. Hope rose in my, but before I could say anything or even open my mouth, he looked at me with apologetic eyes, "But we haven't talked to her in 19 years, and she is currently ruling the Underworld. It's your mother, Rinnie."

With that, I bit my lower lip and slumped back into the chair, losing all hope once again. The time when I finally wanted my mother to be here, she was ruling another world, not being able to come back to the human world. Standing, I looked down at my feet, afraid that they would see the tears forming in my eyes, "T-Thank you for the food, Kyungsoo-sshi. I'll just get some fresh air?"

Quickly walking out of their huge house, I just let my leg take me anywhere. In this case, my legs took me to the woods. Cursing my mind and legs for bringing me here, I whipped my head around, trying to find a way out the forest. Sighing, I patted my pockets to look for my phone. And of course, it wasn't there. Groaning in annoyance, I sat down on a rock. 

"Great! Just great! Jeon Kyu Rin, you smart ." I muttered to myself, cursing myself for being so dumb, walking out of the house like that and getting lost in the process. The sky was starting to turn surprisingly bloody red. Looking up at the sky confusedly, I wondered how the sky had changed the color so abruptly. Never in my life have I seen this before, and I wondered if other people could see it as well. The moon peeked out from the clouds showing its full self. And it was read. THE FREAKING MOON WAS RED. A long howl made me whip my head towards the direction of the sound as I worriedly looked to my right. A sudden flash before my eyes made me stand up and grip into my fast beating heart. 

A winged creature suddenly appeared before my eyes before it quickly faded away. Shaking my head, I tried getting the visions away from my face. A familiar black wolf was growling in front of me before it quickly faded away again. 

"S-STOP IT!" I begged, wanting all the visions to disappear. As a flash of the winged creature appeared again, the breath hitched in my throat as it suddenly opened its eyes and flashed red as it glowed at me. The tattoo on its right arm seemed horribly similar to mine made me stare wide eyed at the creature. The sound of an ear-piercing scream was let out from the creature before it went to attack. With a shriek, I put my hands up to hopefully protect myself. As the creature had suddenly disappeared, I looked up while letting out a shaky breath, but what made me even more terrified was the sight around me and what was falling from the sky. 

From the skies, birds and squirrels were falling down to the ground, purple and blue auras were lingering over them. 

And I let out a scream. 

The sudden sounds of sticks and branches breaking made me stare wide eyed at the source of the sound, standing up as focusing in between the trees while I panted heavily. Gripping into a stone,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter