16th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT?! I DO NOT APPROVE!" uncle Taehyung yelled with widen eyes and arms crossed, not able to believe that he was even asked that ridiculous question. Biting my lip, I stared at him with equal widened eyes. 

"Why not?! Don't you want to find Jay?!" I yelled back in disbelief as appa was trying to calm me down by patting my back lightly. Sighing, uncle massaged his temple as he stared at Suho and Kris desperately. 

"There's something we might have left out." Suho said nervously, and I turned to him almost too quickly, making him jump slightly in startle. Raising a brow, uncle V watched as Suho awkwardly rubbed his neck, looking away, "We need both your and Kai's powers to do this. And once we get where we wish to be, we might get killed if hunters see us."

Blinking, I stared incredulously at him. Blinking back, he gave me an awkward smile. Turning towards Kris, I turned to the rest and blinked as he looked away, "Then we hide."

Those three words were enough to make them more silent than ever as uncle Taehyung facepalmed himself, "Y-You made it sound so easy. Why the heck didn't I think of that?"

"I mean, from what I noticed, the hunters only attack after a plan. So, we really just need to find a way there without getting noticed. And if we do get noticed by demons or other creatures, what the - OW!" I reasoned only to yelp as appa slapped my arm just after cussing. Rolling my eyes, I continued my sentence, "Then they can't really do anything about it. I mean, you're the twelve lost legends of Two Moons! And uncle! You're the devil's brother, and appa, you're her husband for mama's sakes! You're the last and most feared blood-bender. Why should you fear them, when you can practically kill them with a single snap of your fingers?!"

"She's right." Kai voiced out as he stepped up, standing next to me. Looking up at him, I smiled gratefully something he returned with a small encouraging smile which gave me butterflies in the stomach. Crossing my arms, I stared up at my uncle, Suho and Kris. If they didn't agree, I really didn't know what to do. With a desperate look in my eyes, I stared at them. The three exchanged glances before Kris sighed, indicating that they had given in. 

"Alright, but you do know how dangerous this is?" he asked with a raised brow, making sure I knew what I was throwing myself into. However, I knew fully well by now what I had on my path. I replied with a smirk. 

"Everything for family, right?" I answered him, and the tall blondie only nodded with a small smile. Sighing, I turned towards Suho, "So, what do we do?"

"As I said earlier, we need both your and Jongin's power for this. It might take a certain amount of your energy, but you won't die. That, I can assure you." Suho explained, and I only nodded, gulping as I realized that if we failed, it was because of me. 

"Let's do it." I said with a shake breath, looking up at Kai who was staring at me with the same nervous look on his face. Uncle Taehyung sighed before a small smirk was placed on his face. 

"Then pack your things. We're going to the Underworld."

****

"This will work, right?" I asked nervously as I sat on the ground, Kai's back leaning against mine as his the symbol of his tattoo was drawn on the ground around us, and the familiar devil's sign right over it. After finally deciding that we were going to the Underworld,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter