18th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, there you are, Rinnie!" Kyungsoo exclaimed as he looked up as he was just about to put another piece of meat in his mouth. Hearing the sound of my name, the other looked up and immediately placed a smile on their faces. Looking at all of them, I noticed that they all were wearing black; black pants, black shirts and black cloaks. Wait, cloaks?

"So, this is where you lived, huh?" I asked as I sat down on the unoccupied chair next to Kai as Dani was called by an elderly lady. Feeling the boy next to me stare at me, I looked up to face him, however Kai quickly looked away as he cleared his throat. Ignoring the pink that appeared on my cheeks, I turned around and faced my already full plate. 

"Do you like it?" Chanyeol, who was sitting on the other side of me, asked with a huge, toothy grin, something I easily replied with a nod. Suddenly putting his arm around my shoulder, he pulled me closer to him making appa, uncle and Kai look up in alarm, "Welcome to my home, sweetie. Want me to show you more?" 

"Y-Yah, hyung!" Kai shrieked as he heard the last sentence before pulling me away from the creepy Chanyeol who was now laughing and towards himself. Staring wide eyes at the giant, we watched as he slapped his own thigh while laughing. Just then, I noticed my position. Kai's one arm was wrapped around my waist while the one was across my chest. Feeling his well-toned chest pressing against my back, I felt my face heat up. 

"Y-YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOU F-FACE! OH MY GOSH! JONGIN, WHY ARE YOU SO OVERPROTECTIVE?!" Chanyeol blasted, laughing as he pointed towards Kai and me. With me still blushing, Kai finally noticed our awkward position and mimicked my own face. Quickly releasing me, he cleared his throat and turned towards his food. Straightening myself, I fixed the jacket around me while avoiding any kinds of eye-contact, "No, but seriously, thought. Someone should show you around so you won't get lost. As you see the castle is huge as heck. Jongin, you do it."

"What?" Kai asked quickly as he looked up with widened eyes. Unconsciously meeting my gaze, he turned around again with red evident on his cheeks. Looking up, this time staring up at Kris who was glaring at him, he nodded with a gulp, "Alright."

"Unnie." Dani suddenly called making me look up only to face her playful smile and wink making me blush even more as I remembered what she had told me earlier. Kiss, huh? Chuckling, Suho grabbed both my and Kai's plates before rushing us to go quickly. 

"Go now! Quickly! We're going out later, so you better hurry!" Suho said, ushering us as Kai quickly stood up and grabbed my hand. 

"Then, we'll be going!" Kai said before quickly running out of the kitchen, pulling me along. What I didn't catch was that Dani was giggling behind my father. 

****

"Ball room, but no one really goes here unless we're holding a party or something. You might not want to go here; the aunties will for sure throw you out. Even us." 

While tagging along with my guide for today, Kai, I listened carefully at what he was saying, afraid that I would get lost sooner or later. With my eyebrows furrowing at what he just said, he only gave me a small smile, signing me no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter