3rd cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My moves were quick and advances, yet simple enough for the crowd to catch a glimpse of what kind of moves I was doing. Just before the music stopped, I turned around, did a flip with my hat before I put it back on while receiving 'oh's and 'woah's. Then, with a back flip, I landed in front of my opponent with my back facing him. With only a few seconds before the song would end, I turned my head slightly to look at him before I smirked. 

"WOAH! Yo, this missy killed it, ya'll!" the host exclaimed as he patted my back. Bowing slightly to the crowd who started cheering, the host put a hand on my shoulder causing me to turn to him, "Ready for you money?"

"Money?" I asked in confusion as I raised a brow. The host only nodded with a grin causing my eyes to widen in surprise as he was about to hand me a stock of money. I had no idea the award was money, however, I remained my cool and pointed towards my competitor, "Nah, give it to this dude. He deserves it more."

The said guy looked up, shaking his head as if I did something wrong, "Just take it, you won."

Shaking my head quickly, I handed the stock to him stubbornly, "But you totally killed everyone here! I saw it! You deserve it!"

"But-"

"Alright, stop flirting already! Why don't you just split it? You take half, he takes half. Job done, period, finale." the host said, interrupting our little quarrel. Blushing at the 'flirting'-part, we both looked away in embarrassment, but never-the-less agreed to what the host said. The stock of money was divided into two, and both of us competitors accepted it whole-heartedly. The host suddenly grabbed our wrists as we stood on of his sides while he raised our arms, "Alright! Congratulations to these two!" 

Letting go of our wrists, I raised my fist high enough for my co-winner to see. 

"Come on. I know you want to do it." I sang as I wiggled my fist around as he stared at me like it was a foreign thing. Chuckling slightly, he raised his own fist before bumping it with mine, and I could finally walk away satisfied. Walking around in the town, I pulled out the stock of money out of my pocket before a thought popped in my mind. Looking around, I quickly caught the eyes of a dukbokki-stand. my lips hungrily, I happily skipped towards it and smiled at the cashier lady. 

"One plate, please!" I said with a grin causing the old lady behind the cashier to chuckle. Giving me a plate of the glorious spicy rice-cakes, she grabbed the money I was extending towards here before she smiled before waving happily as I bowed back at her. 

"Hope it tastes!"

Laughing, I turned around only to get blocked by a certain someone, "You're not going to share?"

Looking up, my eyes widened, but never-the-less laughed it off as it was none other than my dear uncle grinning down at me, "Uncle V!"

"The one and only!" he giggled as he pulled me in for a huge hug. Ruffling my hair, I put a rice-cake into his mouth as I saw him stare down at my food. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked as we started strolling down the streets with the hot plate of spicy glory warming my hands. Waiting for him to swallow, I put another one into my mouth. 

"I just visited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter