15th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With widened eyes and red cheeks, I walked in front of the legends, trying to avoid Kai as much as possible. Not that I disliked him or anything, but I wouldn't let him nor EXO see my flushed face. The scenes from the incident from earlier kept flashing in my head, only making my already red face worse. Raising my hand towards my neck, I let my fingers graze over the same area where Kai's lips were just a few minutes ago. Smiling, knowing why my heart beats suddenly thumped faster. 

"Kyu Rin?" 

Stopping, I turned around slightly to look over my shoulder to face the one who called. Somehow my eyes immediately set on Kai, whose eyes were covered by his fringe, but an evident smirk was planted on his face, and I could already feel the heat reach my face once again. Turning to Chanyeol who was waving his hand in front of my face, I watched as he stared at me with a worried look, but still smiling widely. Pointing towards another direction, his eyebrows furrowed slightly, "Where are you going? Home is this way."

"Oh, ! I forgot to tell you!" I exclaimed, turning fully to him and the rest of legends with wide eyes. Exchanging glances, the legends turned back to me with raised brows, "Aunt Minjung is delivering her baby today, and I'm the aunt of the child! I have to go there!"

"O-oh, alright, no problem! But you have to take someone with you, just in case!" Suho said, looking around at his brothers with a pointed look, waiting for someone to volunteer. As Kai looked up and raised a hand, my heart stopped, breath hitched in my throat. 

"I'll do it."

Biting my lip, I nodded before I waved towards the legends, watching as they their backs to walk the other way, "Then we will be going! Bye!"

"Bye Rin! Bye Kai!"

"So, which hospital?" Kai asked with a raised brow as we started walking down the empty street side by side. Just by walking next to him made my heart race in an incredible speed, and I only bit my lip, hoping that he couldn't hear it. 

"S.N.U Hospital." I answered with a mutter while looking down at the ground, hiding my already flushed face from him. Smiling in responds, he looked around for a moment before he took my hands and dragged me towards a dark alley. With widened eyes, I stared up at his handsome profile in surprise, noticing how he liked to or bite lower lip, how sharp his jawline was and just how beautiful this boy was. Hoping he didn't notice me staring at him like a creep, I looked down at our hands, fingers intertwined. Suddenly stopping, he turned around making me bump into his chest. Looking up, I only realized that it was a bad idea as his face was only millimeters away from mine, and blood immediately rushed to my cheek. His arms was thrown and wrapped around my waist at the impact. His minty breath hit my face as he stared at me, and I shuddered at the small breeze. Soon, I realized, we weren't in the dark alley anymore, but in a janitor's closet. It was dark, but the light shining through the small window over us made it just enough for me to see the closest objects. The only sound heard was our breathing which had turned into pants caused by us holding out breaths during the teleportation. As the door opened all of the sudden, we jumped in startle as the open door revealed a grey suited man with a broom in his hand. His eyes were wide in surprise to find someone his is closet, but got even bigger at the sight of our awkward position, in a small closet... IN AN AWKWARD POSITION. 

"S-SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO INTERRUPT YOUR... SESSION!" the janitor said quickly, yelping as he flushed a deep red color of embarrassment. Smirking, Kai pulled me closer by my waist - which no doubt surprised the living hell in and out of me - before he nuzzled his face in my hair. 

"Nah, we were done anyway." Kai replied with a husky voice, only making my eyes widen, but before I could say anything, he dragged me out of the closet, leaving the janitor flustered. As the man was finally out of our sight, I stepped out of Kai's grip around my waist and stood in front of him with widened eyes. 

"W-W-Why did you do that?!" I shrieked as I pointed towards the direction we came from, but the boy only put his hands into his pocket and smirked after giving me a small shrug. 

"If we denied what he was saying and started explaining what really happened, then you would miss Minjung giving birth." he reasoned nonchalantly, and I nodded in agreement, getting what he said. Poor janitor, though. Who knew what went inside his mind at that moment. 

"Alright, let's just go and find aunty's room and get there." I said, and Kai only nodded in responds. As I started walkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter