7th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Too_Smexy_4_mah_shurt_Jay: Rin~ TWALK TO MEEHH ;_;

RinnieTheBunny: Ha, what a nice joke.

Too_Smexy_4_mah_shurt_Jay: What is? Ô.O

RinnieTheBunny: Your D.

Too_Smexy_4_mah_shurt_Jay: OH >:( OW! YAH, YOU'RE GONNA GET IT >.<

RinnieTheBunny: Do that when you get yourself back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

Too_Smexy_4_mah_shurt_Jay: asdfghkljkj

RinnieTheBunny: Speak Korean you illiterate idiot.

Tucking my phone back into my pocket, I sighed before face-palming myself. Turning off the lights in the café, I knew that I was the last one in there. As I closed the doors, I pressed in the code to lock it. There it was again. The familiar presence that was always around me, and I could feel it. It has been since I was young. Sighing, I turned around, staring out at the flock of people passing by. Yet, with all the people around, walking, talking and laughing, I knew none of them was that one presence. 

"Why can't you just... show up already?" I asked quietly to the air, turning towards the direction towards home. Ugh, home; where Kyu Jin had marked his place with his iness. Suddenly, my mind wandered off to the story Kai had told me earlier. Unknowingly, the marks on my hand started glowing. Why did the story sound so real? What am I talking about, it couldn't be real. A sudden howl was heard from the forest just behind our house causing me to snap my head towards the sound's direction. Curiosity filled my body, but by suddenly hitting the front door of our house, I snapped back to reality, but ended up on the ground, "What... the...f-"

"DON'T YOU DARE CURSE, JEON KYU RIN!" appa shrieked as he all of the sudden opened the front door. Staring up at my father, he only stared at me wide eyed, "Girl, what are you doing on the ground? It's dirty, get up."

"I-I..." I stuttered as he helped me get up. Looking around, I tried finding the source of the howl. Even appa looked around and frowned when he found nothing out of the ordinary.

"What is it, Rinnie?" he asked, raising a brow at my weird behavior. Turning to him, I shook my head as I saw his worried face. 

"It's nothing, appa. I think it was just a squirrel." I lied, and he only nodded slowly, putting a hand on my back before pushing me inside.

"Yeah, it's probably just that." he said, helping me take my jacket off. Looking around, I hoped not to see my annoying brother. Chuckling, appa noticed my action, "If you're looking for Jay, he's in the kitchen making us sandwiches."

"Wait, what?"

****

"Hey." Kai greeted me as I approached my desk next to his. Hearing the girls around us starting to gasp, I turned my head slightly to watch them stare wide-eyed at Kai. 

"Did he just greet that new kid?! He never greets anyone!" "LET ALONE A NEW KID!" "She only started here only yesterday, but I need to watch out for her."

"Hey." I greeted back before sitting down on my seat after taking off my bag. As I straightened up again the sleeve of my right arm went slightly upwards causing me to quickly tug the sleeve back down. Turning to Kai who was only staring at me, I blinked, "You suddenly disappeared yesterday."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter