40th cry

Howl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jung Rin, are you not tired yet?" I asked my crying five year old daughter with a sigh as she sat on the couch while I stood by the entrance of the kitchen with crossed arms. Tears kept falling from her silver eyes as she pouted, "Just because your oppa and appa aren't here doesn't mean you can cry on me like this."

"B-But, I WANT I FIRE HOSE LIKE OPPA HAS!" she cried, and my eyes immediately zeroed. Dropping my spatula, I ran to sit next to her.

"W-Why on earth would you want that? You're a beautiful baby girl, why would you change yourself?" I asked, stuttering as I her back. She sniffed, her big, silver eyes staring up at mine. I really meant what I said, I mean, she was my daughter. She had the roundness of my eyes, but also got the silver pair of eyes and werewolf ability from Kai. However, she still wasn't as strong as he was. Her lips and nose were definitely mine, but her skin color was no doubt her father's. Never the less, she was beautiful in her own way. 

"B-B-Beca-cause oppa and appa are cool, and they can run very fast! S-S-So I thought if I had a fire hose like a-appa and oppa, I can b-be ju-just like them!" she stuttered in sobs, a hiccup following right after. By now, I was seriously panicking, not even prepared for this at all. What was I going to do?! WHY WOULD JONGIN EVEN LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HIS DAUGHTER?!

"Why do you want to be like appa and oppa? You are unique as you are; a beautiful girl." I said softly, her long hair to calm her down. Leaning towards her ear, I chuckled, whispering, "And having fire hose means boy cooties. You don't like boy cooties, right?"

Eyes widening in horror, she suddenly brought her knees up to her chin, hiding behind a pillow, "NO! I WANT TO BE A GIRL!"

"Good girl. Now, what do you wa-" I said only to get interrupted by my son's laugh along with my husband’s terrible habit of slapping someone while laughing and clapping. 

"Look, Jungie. It's appa and oppa." I called, picking up the spatula from the floor. But Jung Rin only stayed hidden behind the pillow with a pout. Raising a brow at her, I put my hands on my hips as I watched the rest of my family walk into the living room. 

"JUNGIE~!" Kai sing-songed as he walked into the living room, my son - who was as equally as sweaty as his father - following right after. And by sweaty, I mean sweaty. Kai's white shirt was now see-through die to all the sweat dripping from him. BUT HE WAS 1052 YEARS OLD, HOW CAN HE HAVE ABS?! I mean, I was 36 years old, and I still looked the same as I did when I was 20. Blinking at me, Kai turned his head to scan for his daughter, "Where's Jung Rin?"

I blinked at him incredulously. Did he not see his daughter behind the small billow right next to him? Not even smell her? Unfortunately for Jung Rin, she sniffed loudly after her tearful and runny-nosed cry. Staring at the pillow for longer than needed, it finally hit Kai. Grabbing the pillow, he smiled at her daughter who had closed her eyes tightly while holding the hem of her shirt. Squatting down, Kai chuckled, "Why is Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter